Offensive counters part 2.

A,N: Sorry for the wait you guys. Here are the next part of Yuma duel with Alito. Hope you like it. Would like feedback, so please comment on what you think 😊

Zaira's p.o.v.

Alito: 2800 Lp's.

Yuma: 3000 Lp's.

I was staring down Yuma and Alito as they were dueling in the sphere field. The duel had been epic so far, and neither of us spectators could take our eyes away from it. We knew there were more. Alito hadn't even gone into Barian form yet, as Mizar had when he dueled Kite, and I must say I was a little anxious to see what happened when he did. With Mizar and his dragon they had triggered something within me. I am not even sure what it was, but if Mizar's barian form did that, would Alito make me feel that weird way too? I could still vaguely remember the voice who had spoken to me that day. That it had not been time yet, and my destiny lies ahead? What did that even mean? And it didn't help that I could feel how the sphere field were draining Astral. It affected me too a little, since I was his protector. Everything was so confusing.

"Zaira chan you okay?" Ray suddenly questioned and looked worried at me. The others turned their attention to me too. I shrugged a little.

"I am as fine as ever. What about you Ray? You did get brainwashed by the barians after all. How are you feeling?" I asked instead. Ray send me a confused smile.

"Well, eh, I think I am okay. Actually I don't remember much of being brainwashed at all" He responded with his cheerful attitude. "I am not even sure who brainwashed me in the first place. Maybe that had been that Girag guy you all mentioned?".

He chuckled a little, like he in some way wanted to lift up the mood a little. I didn't say anything at all. My gaze once again returned to sphere and the duel inside. However my hand did roam around at Shark's, and our hands soon intervened. I could see Shark look at me for a second, before he closed his hand and looked up at the duel as well.

"This duel is awesome!" Yuma replied from inside the sphere field. He had yelled so loud that we could hear him down here too.

"Hope you are ready for round two, because it is gonna get even more extreme" Alito replied and smirked. He and Yuma both looked happy for some reason.

"Well bring it on. We can take anything you throw at us" Yuma replied just as firm.

"Those two are so alike" Rio then said slowly. I nodded in agreement. That was for sure. It was like having two Yuma's up there. In some way.

"Yeah" Shark mused at that "They are both out of control".

I nodded slightly. That was true. Yuma and Alito was so into this, that nothing else around them caught their attention. That was for sure. I could hear Tori mumble that she was worried about Yuma. I didn't say anything to that.

However the duel continued. It was currently Alito's turn and he drew. He started off his move by summoning "B.B. Switchitter". Then he played the spell "Battlin' boxer spirit". With this card, he should send his top card from his deck to the grave, and if it so happens to be a lv 4 battlin' boxer monster, he could summon a battlin' boxer monster from his graveyard. I narrowed my eyes a little. Alito was betting it all on his deck now. He really believed in the bond he was having there. Kinda reminded me of me and my deck. Alito soon were smirking though, and revealed the card he had drawn. It was the monster card "B.B. counterpunch", which he of course send to the grave right away. He then summoned back his "B.B. Headgeared" back to the field. I bit my lip a little. He was having two lv 4 monsters now. However surprisingly Alito was not done yet. His Switchitter effect activated. When it was used for an Xyz monster it counted as two. Like that made the situation any better.