Spheres, the barian and dragons?! Part 1.

A,N: Here is the next chapter. Thanks for all you readers support. I really appreciate your Votes, follow and comments on this story. It makes me motivated to write more lol. 😊 As a little note for you Zexal experts. Yeah the time line plot might seem weird now, but I promise you I will explain it in due time. Now have fun reading.

Barian's p.o.v.

Inside the red, glowing, crystallized barian palace, was the yellow Barian named Mizar, on his way through the corridors towards the throne room. It was there their current leader Dumon were normally present during the day. Mizar needed to discuss something with him, however when he reached the throne room, Dumon was surprisingly not there. Mizar groaned in annoyance at that.

"Of all the times he could be missing" he sneered out and clenched his fist "Where could he..". Mizar stopped himself. Something dawned to him. He growled angrily.

"Of course! How foolish of me to have forgotten" Mizar then sneered out "Today is the day! That blasted hateful day! Which means Dumon is most likely at that place".

Then he ran with incredible speed down the hallways now, and minutes later left the palace.

Time skip.

Dumon was right now present at the baria sea. The red, acid sea, no one neared because of well the acid in it. However that didn't mean you couldn't sit at the coast, which was exactly what Dumon was doing. Using one of the crystals who was floating there as chair, Dumon was sitting there, tossing small crystal pieces in the lake. He was feeling rather depressed today. Dumon sighed a little. He couldn't help it. This was the day after all. That dreadful day of the year Dumon hated with all his might. He sighed once again and tossed another piece into the lake. Soon he would have to place another stroke inside his room somewhere to resemble another year. He really hated this time of the year more than anything else, and it didn't help that Girag and Alito had failed in collecting the numbers as well. It just made this stupid day more annoying and sad. He sighed again.

"I figured I would find you here Dumon" a voice then suddenly said.

"Hello Mizar" Dumon replied without even looking.

It was not really hard to guess who it was. Girag and Alito was in the human world, his servant would have dressed him with a title first, and if it really would had been Vector, an annoying laugh would follow, when he spoke to anyone. A hand touched his shoulder now.

"Dumon, how are you feeling?" Mizar asked him. Dumon looked at him and sighed.

"I am all right" he replied and turned his gaze at one of the floating crystals.

"No! No you are not!" Mizar sneered coldly and snort "I know what day it is today. This day you hate so much. No correction, the day we all hate so much. I know you have been counting, so how many years has it been now?".

"14 years, starting tomorrow" Dumon replied slowly and sighed. Mizar snort at that.

"Then I believe it is time for you to let it go Dumon.." the yellow barian said slowly. Dumon's eyes opened wide and was now glaring coldly at Mizar.

"No! Never!" Dumon sneered and jumped down from the crystal. He was having a firm cold look at him now. "I told you I will never give up. I will find her!".

"Dumon be reasonable, we haven't found Nash or Marin either" Mizar replied slowly. That however made the gray barian even more worked up.

"How can you even say that?!" Dumon now shouted and had a firm grip in Mizar's coat "Didn't she, they, mean anything to you?! She was your... your..". Dumon couldn't continue that sentence. It all just hurt too much. He let slowly go of Mizar.