Numbers and dragons with a twist of wolves part 1.

A,N: Hello dear readers. I am finally back! After three weeks after the operation I finally managed to write this. Takes a while since I still have no glasses (the operation changed my sight so bad; I can't use my old ones and need new ones) and my sight is still changing, but I missed writing so much so yeah. Lol. That is in favor of you he-he. Still slow work so don't expect quick updates. Have fun reading.

Cy's p.o.v.

Cy was very worried. He was very worried indeed. He was always worried when it came down to his mistress after all. She was everything to him. His partner. His friend. His wielder. There were nothing Cy wouldn't do for his mistress. That he knew and to him, it didn't matter that any of the other numbers didn't. Like 96, who understood nothing in treasuring his number wielder. Many numbers didn't understand that. They only used their humans as a tool. The only one who didn't besides Cy was actually Utopia. That Number made Cy proud to be a number, as he protected both Astral and Yuma. There had been cases where Utopia choose Yuma over Astral and that was the rarest any number had gone. After all, every numbers power came from Astral himself. Or so was the legend. Cy was not sure that was the case with him. After all he had been with Zaira forever. Even before she ended up in Astral world. Or so did Cy recall. Many memories still eluded him. Not that it was important, since he was with Zaira and all, but sometimes he could wonder where they came from. After all Zaira was now being revealed as a barian emperor, if they listened to Vector, meaning she was also having barian powers. Did that mean Cy was coming from Barian world too? Cy really didn't have any recollection of that. None of them had. Cy's memories was based on his mistresses, and since she had no recollection of barian world, Cy didn't have that either. Cy however didn't mind at all. As long as he was with Zaira, his life was fulfilled. Right now however, Zaira and Cy were currently heading inside the ship where the numbers were kept, and where her friend Astral currently was. As his mistress had stated to him, she needed to speak with the astral prince. Cy had a hunch it had something to do with this seal she was having. After her talk with Kite, his mistress had been lost in her thoughts a lot. He really couldn't blame her. After all his Zaira should suddenly decide between Yuma and the barians. However, she was not able to as long as she was wearing this seal Eliphas had placed on her. As it was shown in the WDC Zaira would die if Cy was removed or if Astral died. Cy of course didn't like that, but there was nothing he could do about it. His power kept his mistress from dying, but since his powers was a number, that power also came from him, meaning Zaira couldn't really do anything. She couldn't choose. She couldn't even betray Astral world without dying. Something Cy found hardly fair and that was the reason they entered the key now.

"Astral" Zaira mused as she was now standing beside the Astral prince. The ghost spirit of course reacted to his mistress call of his name and turned slightly his head towards her. In his hands he was carrying two number cards. It was the two numbers they had acquired from the ruins just now.

"Oh Zaira, what brings you here?" Astral questioned and send Zaira a little smile.

"Um eh... I was just... You disappeared so suddenly that I got worried about you" Zaira replied rather quickly, which Cy clearly knew as a lie. She quickly added in "What are you doing?". '

Astral went silent for some seconds. He even turned his attention towards the spots in the key where he was keeping the numbers. It was clear that he was struggling with wording his distress.

"The numbers had been calling to me" He then replied slowly "I suspect the numbers we acquired from the ruins are more than what they lead on. They had been showing me visions...".

Cy could see Zaira's puzzled but curious face now. This clearly intrigued her a lot, and so was Cy.

"What are they saying?" she then asked.