Battle At Sargasso. The battles begins.

A,N: Hi dear readers, because of my Zexal marathon, which I am not sure I can do, since I am not sure how to start the next chapter, I decided to update the next chapter in the Sargasso events. I can promise you an surely intense chapter. But see for yourself. Have fun reading.

Normal p.o.v.

Back on earth, Yuma and his friends were walking home late in the evening. Tori and the others had asked Yuma what that giant ship was for, who had appeared over the tower. Yuma hadn't said a word to them. That until they were too pesky and made him spill everything. That the ship was there to help them save Zaira and Ray. After that Yuma rushed away. He didn't want to spill more or put his friends in more danger.

Shark and Rio was talking about the trip as well. They were currently at a bridge somewhere in Heartland and were looking up at the moon. They had been talking about that Shark needed to go on this trip with Yuma, since the barians in directly was the cause of Rio being hospitalized in the past. However, Rio saw right through him.

"And don't forget they kidnapped your little girlfriend Zaira" she then pointed out.

"Rio!" Shark yelled. A blush was shown on his face. Making his sister giggle.

"Well I am not let you go and have all the fun" she proclaimed "Zaira is one of my best friends. I have to go as well". Shark looked surprised and worriedly at her.

"Hu? Wait you are not coming!" Shark uttered in a determined voice. Rio just snort at that and placed a finger at his lips to silence him. Then she giggled again.

"You don't have a say in the matter" She said and smiled "I have to get ready now. See you later Reginald". Then Rio left, and Shark was alone, thinking how the hell he had ended up in this mess.

Yuma was back at his house with his family where he was eating like this was his last meal, which it could be, and that made his family a little worried. Yuma was not himself. He even asked how Kairi was doing on her job, and he even had tried to massage her shoulders. It didn't help that he sadly also had to lie, about Zaira, none of that the family members believed, but they didn't confront him about it since they figured Yuma had his reasons. After dinner Yuma was preparing his deck for the trip and stumbled over the cards Ray gave him. Yuma tensed a little by that. Don't you worry Ray. I have the cards you gave me, and I will save you with them. Then a bright light came from the key and Yuma quickly hid the cards. He had promised Ray not to tell Astral after all. Astral was soon floating beside him, telling him that this battle was going to be fierce.

"Yeah, but that is why we have to go" Yuma replied firmly "We have to save Ray and Zaira no matter what". To that Astral nodded in agreement.

At Heartland tower inside Hart's new room, was Hart looking out of the window waiting for his big brother. He had asked him to come by, and Kite were quick to comply. He was soon standing beside his little brother at the window.

"Brother" Hart said slowly in a worried tone and turned toward Kite. "You are going with them, aren't you? You are going with them to barian world".

At that Kite smiled a tiny smile and nodded. He was confirming Hart's superstition, which made Hart look sad up at him.

"You are doing this all for me?" he then questioned. Kite knelled down to his level.

"No, it is not just for you Hart" Kite replied. "It is my battle and I have my own reasons for fighting it. Let's promise, you won't worry, and I promise to come home". Hart smiled happily and nodded. It was a done deal.