[ Chapter 2 ]

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused

Sweet dreams , Eruthmics

{ ♡ }

Escape from Arkham was never a hard job . Even as a doctor , Harley knew that Arkham's Security system was bad . Like really , really bad . Even Callanderman has escape from here . Inmates escape from time to time , but they always come back , thanks to Batman .

Soon , the door open again and the guards lead her to the yard . While she was in the hall , she catch Ivy's eyes to looking at her with pitty . She has feelings for her , feelings Harley haven't . It was always him or her , wasn't it Pamela ? Of course she chose him , and Red refuce to talk her any more . Even when she needed her more than anyone else in the world . Still , when she saw her old friend , Pamela still look at her with sorry , feeling pity for her . She didn't deserve this , she didn't deserve all this pain and humiliation .

Harley can't stand this . She hate when they people feel pitty for her . She was strong . She was capable for everything . Capable for more than the plant Godnes ever imagine . And she was gonna to prove it .

She grabs the guards gun and shoot him in head . They other two guards doesn't have time to react and Harley shoot them in head too . She takes their card so she could open the gate . The alarm start to ring and she starts to run as fast as she can . She opens the gate and she runs out of Arkham , while a dozen of guards still chase her .

She was faster than them and after a while , they lost her . GCPD will probably informed for her escape and start to research for her in less than a half hour , but she hope she have been safe since then .

People on the street doesn't seem socked as she passed them running , and only few of them seem scared . They have used to the constantly Arkham break outs , so the blonde girl with the half pink , harf blue ponytails and Arkham's inmate's clothes wasn't something weird .

She runs till their recent place .  They usually change hideouts every few months , but she hasn't been in Arkham for too long . She secretly hope he hadn't change a place , waiting for her to return to their home . Maybe even making plans to save her ...

But as always , reality was disappointing . The old building they use to leave was empty , her puddin was nowhere near and he had left no sing about how to find him . Like he didn't mean to let her find him .

He could be anywhere in Gotham ... Anywhere ... With anyone , she thought with jealousy . But he wasn't really " that " type of guy . At least this was never one of his flaws . But that isn't the problem now . The problem is

Nice plan Harls , just break out without anywhere to go and just hope police wouldn't find you . She needed some air and clear mind to think about it . Few people turn their heads looking at her . Her view was blurring and her head hurting . She walked and everything next to her moved in slow motion . The police sirens heard from the few metres away . She had to run , although she wasn't sure if she could to .

The blonde close her eyes for a second and breath deeply . She feel a strong hand grabbing hers . Harley opens her eyes again and now all the blur have gone . She turned her head back to saw a police officer ready to handcraft her . Without a second thought , she kick him in the head and start to run without stopping . GCPD cars start to chasing her and she run faster and faster , till they lost her completely .

She look around her and she realise she was in the criminal area . In some of the most infamous streets in the already infamous Gotham , the highlight of the criminals masterminds have their homes . She knew she was safe now , every criminal is safe in this area . It's their zone , GCPD has his zone , and Gotham's crime bosses too .

She sat in the entrance of a club . Her legs were tiered . Unable to to walk again , she took time to breath and think about what to do . She liked the streets , she always did , especially those streets , and especially with him . Of course this streets are quite dangerous for a young woman to walk alone . And she loved that . Probably more than she loved the streets theirselves .

Some guys whistle at her while they passing , one of them wink at her but Harley decided to ignore them . She knew those alleys are dangerous , but she knows how to defend her self really well , if any of them dare to touch her , he will really , really regret it ...

Eventhough it's early on the afternoon the alleys looks already quite dark . In those alleys , it's a like there's only nigh . You can bought whatever you want in those alleys . Drugs , sex , alcohol , everything is sold and everything is bought . Those streets are less interesting , less colourful , less glamorous in the days , when you can see the dirt in the walls , the hungry eyes run all over your body and smell the filth from the vomits , piss and rotten corps in the rubbish bins . She knows this streets really well , she and her puddin used to go there a lot . Sometimes for business , something for fun in the club .

- That's it ! said the girl eventhough no one heard her , I could go to the club and from there I could found my puddin ! She stand up and start to walk to the club . They usually go by car , but she could still find the way by herself if she want to .

The guys who whistle at her before now follow her and Harley knew that it wouldn't pass a lot of time before they make the wrong move . And she was right . The biggest guy close her way and the other two try to cough her arms . " Not your lucky day " she thought .

- Come on boys , Harley said , I am really really not in the mood for a fight today so , let me go and no one is gonna hurt , ok ?

They guys laugh at her words .
"It really not your lucky day "

Harley lift her leg and she kick one of the guys who tried to keep her hands in the head . The second guy tried to caught her leg in the air , but Harley jump up to him and throw him down . She caught the leg of the third guy and throw him to the floor too . The three man were unconscious but Harley keep beating them since she was sure that they have some permanent damage .

She leave their bodies bleeding on the street and she continued her way to club , without to care about the few blood spots in her clothes . She have almost arrive to the club when she hear a gunshot . He was in . She squealed happily and run to the club .