[ Chapter 3 ]

Enemy of mine
I'll fuck you like the devil
Violent inside
Beautiful and evil

Stranger in a strange land , 30 seconds to mars

{ ♡ }

He was angry . He was sitting in a chair and yelling to his men , he almost not even notice her . Harley pass the dead man 's body and walks in . She squealed happily jump in his arms .

- Miss me , puddin ? says Harley happily while she was kissing him .

- Always , baby , said he and kissed her back . Now , to the plan , he continued with the other gang members .

Harley jump to his lap and soon start teasing him . She never understood all those meetings . While Mr.J was a completely chaotic anarchist , he was always working with plan . Some times times he and only he knows it , but it always exist . Her , from the other side , never needed a plan to succeed what she wants . She never needed and she could hardly work with a plan . She was just creative . And Mr.J was really ceative when he wanted to .

- Please daddy , can't we just finished with all this ? Your Harley girl is bored , please play with me ...

He let her fall in the ground . She falls with her back , feeling it almost crushing . What a clisé .

- Daddy is busy now baby , says and lift her chin so she could look at his eyes . So go to the car and I will be back in ten minutes .

He continued talking with the men and Harley leaves the room with her back still hurting . She went into the bar where some of girls who works at the club at night were already there . They didn't seems to notice her as she took a colourful drink and sit in a sofa behind the bar . Some of the girls give a little look at her , but no one dares come closer and only few of them even dare to speak her . Every one knows that there're not equals . Mr.J have made that clean . There are sluts and she was a queen .

Another gunshot heard from inside . That's no good . Poor men . When he was in a bad mood , he usually lash out against them . And her of course . Mr.J left the room furious .

- Harley , to the car ! Now !

She follow him silent . He was in a really bad mood . He drive faster than usual and he looks upset . She wasn't sure what would happened when they get home . Cold sweat run from her temples . He wasn't speaking at all . When he is in that mood Harley doesn't know what to expect . He could do anything , kiss her or kill her , she doesn't know , she isn't sure , and those are the only minutes in her life when she was felling true agony . The ride since the new hideout last longer than she excepted . Their new home was far away from the centre of the city . None of them talk during the ride . She look at his pale , slightly stressed face , full of anger , trying to see his eyes . She always loved his eyes , since the first time she met them in Arkham . They said eyes are the mirror of the soul . She could read inside them his deepest thoughts , his darkest secrets and his most lust full desires , the words he could never tell and the feelings he could never express . Only she .

He finally stop the purple car out of a building . Not to old , not to modern , but really big . She likes it , far away from the crowd , far away from the noisy Gotham and the annoying Bat ... She cut her self in her mind , like he can read her thoughts . Batman was really important for him . When she tried to kill him once , he throw her from a window . She never talks about Batman since then , not when he was close at least .... or even thinking about him .

The house from inside was a mess . Clothes , guns all in the floor ... A huge staircase leading to the second floor . Two big hyenas run to her and she hung them happily .

- Badies ! she said . I miss you both so much ! Did Daddy take good care of you ? she asked the hyenas that are licking her . She pet them in the heads and then follow happily Mr.J who has already start climbing the staircase .

- I will take a shower and then I want you in my room , he said . Harley's heart beat rapidly .

He goes to the bathroom and he looks the door . She sit in his messy bed full of his clothes . Her agony grows while she was hearing the water . He was really angry ... really angry ... And he never knew what he could do when he is that angry . Her fear became bigger and bigger while the water slowly stops running . She close her eyes , hoping for the best .

" Don't kill me ... Please don't kill me ... I love you ... "

He opens the door . Harley open her blue eyes to meet his . He wears a purple towel around his waist and comes closer to her . He climb in the bed and he put his face next to her .

- You are so perfect bady .... so perfect ... says softly