[ Chapter 9 ]

She couldn't look him at the eyes . She know that the anger inside him was enough to kill them both in a car accident . He runs really fast and his hands where still shaking from anger .

Harley feel her throat dry , her heart beating faster and faster as see knows that one wrong move was enough for him to start yelling at her in the middle of the road . His nerves where in an awful condition . And she was the reason for this mess . He clearly doesn’t drive to their house , he had take a total opposite direction . She wasn't sure if that was because he lost the way or because he really wants to go somewhere else .

But he drives so fast she couldn't really say if he was really driving to somewhere or if he was just driving , going to no where but just to feel the speed in his bones . He drives as fast as the car could go , just like the times Batman chase them , without putting attention to the street itself . Or in anyone at the street .

Harley tried to put her belt without to catch his attention .

- So now we are wearing belts , don't we ? He asked her with irony in his voice .

She remember almost a year ago , when Batman chase them with the Batmobile and they end up in the bottom of the sea . Then , she push him to run faster and faster , she didn't hear him and put the belt . They have passed mouths away because of her . Since then , she was afraid to run to fast .

He knows it . He look at her face to see the fear and he smiles . He turned the wheel and all the car shaking . Harley eyes widen from fear . He saw the expression of her face and starts laughing maniacly . He almost lose the control of the car .

- What ? Scared ? He said looking the terror in her eyes . Beg me stop .

He do it again and again , and her head hit the glass of the car .

- Please ! Please ! I beg you !

He keep laughing and then he took his hands from the wheel for a second , enough to scared her for good . His laughter fill the car and Harley close her eyes .

- Open your eyes Harley ! Watch it ! Watch it ! He yells at her and laughs at her ... 

- I beg you ! I beg you ! Beg you , please !

- Do you stop when I beg you , Harley ? Hhm ? Did you ?

- I'm sorry ! I'm sorry !

- Oh you are not sorry ... not yet ... no no no yet ...

He stopped the car . Her heart stop beating so fast . He openes the door and he leave the car . Then he openes hers door and grab her from the wrists .

- Get out ! She didn't make a move . I said get out !

She leaves the seat and she stood up in front of him .

- Baby ... please ... please ... she said .

The first morning lights shining her pretty face giving it an angelic look . Her long , platinum blonde hair and her pale skin , in the weak morning lights make her looks like an angel , if there wasn't the blue and pink make up . Her grey and  blue eyes starts filling with tears .

- Please baby ... she says weakly , I'm sorry ... please forgive me ... forgive me puddin ... I was wrong ... please ... I beg you ...

She put both her hands around his waist and into fall into her knees .

- I beg you , baby ... beg ... beg you ...

Her tears fall into his silk , black pants . He has his hands on his pockets and he had turned his face from her sight ...

- I 'm really , really sorry ... I beg you puddin ... please forgive me ... please ... I beg you ... beg you ... beg you ...

She slowly put her hands lower around his feet and keep crying quietly , kissing them .

- I beg you , beg you ... beg you ...

He put his left hand on her head , like a father who give a bless to his child . She stop crying and wipe her tears . He give her both his hands and she slowly stand up .

- You forgive me ? She asked .

- Of course I forgive you , he told her calmly , but you see , I have to punish you anyway .

She hung him strongly . He puts her hand on his and lead her in car . They don't tell anything during the ride , and she slowly fall asleep in the seat . After a while they have reach the house . She was still sleeping , beautiful and calm with some dryed tears in her eyes .

How heartless a human being should be to want to destroy such a beauty ? The answer is ; a lot .
He is heartless and he knows that . He wants to break her , cut her and laugh at her .

He took her sleeping body and get it to their bedroom . He let her lie in the bed as he starts to put his clothes of . It was 6:20 From the window he can see the sun rises in Gotham City . Soon , men , women and children will wake up and the streets would be full of people who goes to their jobs , schools or shops . And she was there . Sleeping in the bed . And the world keep moving without her . She moves a little and she opens her eyes .

- Puddin ? She asked .

- Sleep well , sliping beauty ? He asked as he starts explore his closet to find something .

- Ready for punishment baby ? He asked smiling , as always . Don't bleed all the place , would you ?

- Yes , puddin , she said calmly .

He look at her eyes to see any sight of fear . There wasn't any . The girl in front of him was the strong , fearless woman he knows . He likes that . Her .