[ Epilogue ]

She have almost recover , after a month . Her body , at least , it was hard to say if her heart had yet recover from that . No one have came to visit her , except this one time Batman has . Only nurses and doctors , and some psychiatrists , of course . Pamela couldn't come even if she want to , they could arrest her inmidialty , but she probably neither want to . Selina has probably forget about her already or she was busy . Batsy probably hind it from her too . Her parents doesn't even talk to her , anymore . She was just a let down for them . She hasn't got any siblings to visit her . So this month was a long , lonely month , with no other company than her thoughts .

Some times she was crying silently in her pillow . Her thoughts haunting her , chasing her even in her dreams . She couldn't even sleep without to worry about nightmares . And every night , she felt scared and lonely , she was hearing the monsters under her bed . And she couldn't help but wait for herself to recover and escape . She wasn't feeling safe here . Only in his arms she could really feel safe . Only he can make her nightmares gone . Only he can chase the monsters of her head . Only he can swipe her tears . Only he can make her feel alive again .

She wasn't dead now , but neither alive . She breath , because she used to . She opens her eyes , because she used to . And she feels , because she used to . But she wasn't sure if she want it or not .

And one month have passed and she was in that situation . Since she heard the loud sound of the alarm . She heard the sound of a gunshot outside . Voices , male and female , begging for mercy . The door of her room open and for first time in all those days , Harley feel her blood run in her body , hot , red , fresh blood .

He was standing there , in front of her , running his hand in his neon green hair , slipping them back . With his other hand , he was keeping a big machine gun and his chest was full of blood .

- Puddin ? She squealed happily and try to get up .

- Easy , baby , he said and come close to her , hanging her loosely . She brought her body against his and hang him firmly .

- I'm gonna take you home , he whispers in her hair and carry her in his arms , like a bride .

Harley didn't say anything else , just smile at him . She could finally smile . She was finally happy .

Keeping her worm in his arms , he carried her since the car . Guns and guards fighting , inmates escape , blood and death everywhere ... But he doesn't seems to notice all this chaos and madness he had create . All her could stare was her angelic face while she had almost sleep in his arms , smiling ...

He gently let her in seat of the purple car . For one second , he pet her in her cheek and then kiss her in the forehead . His little doll could smile again .

.............. ..............

She was standing in the top of him , with her legs open and slowly run her fingers throw his pale face . His eyes were closed by a black ribbon . She bit his lip tenderly .

- Wanna more , baby ?

He kissed her deeper and then grab her hand and climb on her . He stand up her , and kiss her again . She take the cloth from his eyes . His eyes have the beautiful blue colour of the storm . He raise her hands above her head and then he lies beside her , and kiss her roughly . She close her eyes , moaning .

He slowly let her hands and she moved them through his back , scratching it . He slip his hands in her back and make her stand up . She cross her legs around his waist without breaking the kiss and run both her hands in his hair . She lowers her body in the other side of the bed and let her head fall from the bed . She a fire through all of her body as he slowly kiss her neck and her chest , in the spare between her breasts . His fingers slip gently on her white body , traveling from top of her legs till the edges of her anges .

Love . Fire . Lust . Blood .

She couldn't see his face but she loves the feeling . All her world was upside down . The way only he can make her see it . His poison in her blood killing her inside day by day . One day , she will be dead inside , just like him . But she didn't care . He was the only thing needs , the only thing she really wants . Even if it kill her .

They continue like this since she couldn't feel her legs . She couldn't feel more alive . Harley lye in his chest and with she slip her finger across his face , researching the details of his beautiful , pale face . Nothing new

- I missed all this so much puddin ... says Harley , lying naked next to him .

She cover herself with the sheets and hold his tattooed hand in hers and relax his face in his shoulder .

- Oh really ? he asked . What exactly do you miss ?

- All , Harley says simply , the danger , the excitement , the sex , she said and come closer to him playful like a kitty , you ... most of all you ...

He give her a small smile .

- I love you , said Harley .

She must have told him that million times , but she was never bored to express her undying love for him , always hoping that he tells her he loves her back , although he never did . She is still hoping thought .

She had almost break his walls of loneliness he built around himself , keeping his heart safe from all the dangers . One day , she will . And this day , she will know that the Clown Prince of Crime will break , because of her . Because the day he will say I love you , he will be lost .

He is falling . As much as he hated to admit it , he is . It was matter of time until he breaks too . And every breath he takes , every second it pass , he was even more close to let her in . To feel her childish touch inside his heart . Smelling her hair and touching her preening , creamy skin .And keep her there for ever . Let her burn him . Make his world move once again .

The end