[ Chapter 8 ]

( I was originally going to put "Or Nah" but I decided not to , it's a quiet dirty song , but it matches too )

After a while she was really drunk . She wear her clothes properly and then goes back to the bar . She couldn't walk good , especially with the high heels , but she hoped she didn't seems completely drunk . She saw Joker sitting in an golden couch in the other side of the bar , speaking with some men .

He usually didn't bother when she joined him when he closes business , she just have to be quite . Sometimes he even called her by himself , to show her like a trophy , and that makes her really happy . But now she was drunk and she might destroy everything , she thought for a moment but the next she had forget everything except for how much she wants to hung him .

- Puddin ! She giggles happily as she get closer to him .

- Hi baby , his tells her without bother to look at her . She sit in his lap and hung him firmly , without stop giggling . She smells alcohol from miles away and she was more flirty than usual , without losing a chance to touch him or kiss him .

- Oh puddin , Harley giggles all the time .

Joker's face have slightly turned to red but he could still keep his anger .

She kiss him deep , without to care about the men next to him . When she is with him , she doesn't care about anything and anyone , especially in the this condition . She tried to untie his tie but his hands stop her . She keep giggling and playing happily qith his hairs .

- Harley , please , can you stop it ?

He didn't use to say the word please to her , and the sound of the word it's really pleasure . She squirrel from excitement . Harley keep playing with his hair and put her leg between his , close to his things . She kiss his neck and leave marks of red lipstick . He was constantly try to avoid her but Harley doesn't seem to care .

She slowly lick his cheek with her tongue . The men in front of her have turned red from the shame .

- Like it baby ? she whispers so low only he can hear it and then bit his ear .

He was ready to blow up . The blonde doesn't stop as she moved her body even closer to him . She took his hand and put it in her leg .

- Like it , Daddy ? She whispers to his ear .

One of the girls who brink the drinks accidentally touch him . Harley gets mad .

- Hey , higa lady , you have just touch my man !

- I'm sorry , said the girl trying but Harley started to attack her .

- You know , some men are just closed , you know , monogamy , one woman ... my puddin already have a woman , me , so keep your dirty hands away from my mistah J ...

Harley have stand up and she was ready to beat the girl , but a pair of strong hands stop her .

- Harley , enough ! He turned her face to see a really angry Joker to point her the finger . Go to the car ! Now !

Those words not usually said , but when he said them , it means serious trouble . Everyone in the club were looking at them . Harley took a glass of water and throw it to the girl .

- You're fired ! Said Harley to the girl and starts leaving .

She trow out in the middle of the hall way . Next to the exit , Johnny Frost reach her and give her a drink .

- It's for the hung over , he said , drink it . You will truly need it .

- Thanks , Johnny , she said .

While she was sitting at the car the alcohol influence started to go away . She slowly realise what she have done and the fear take over her mind . He will kill her . Or worst . She look at the time in the car's clock . 4:35 .

He will be here in a minute . Her head was ready to blow up . She wish he had a friend to talk now . She look back at the bar exit to see if Johnny was still here . He was the closest thing to friend she had right now , but he was back at the club . 4:40 .

In a while , he will came . The thought scared her . Why she have done all those things ? She promise never drink alcohol again . She knows she lies but still . She have to take an oath . 4:45 .

The club exit open and he shown up . The look in his eyes scared her . He smiles , as always but this wasn't a happy smile . It was an angry one . He openes the door and sit to the driver sit .

- Oh , you , you , you , he said and put his hands around her neck losely , you little pain in the ass , useless lose of space ... you are gonna regret it , you are really gonna regret it .

She feels her throat dry .

- Get ready doll face , he said and starts driving . I'm really gonna punish you this time .