[ Chapter 5 ]

Hush love
No I'm not what you think that I am made of
I'm a story
I'm a break up
Just a hero on a bridge that's burning down
Can you see my scars
Can you feel my heart
This is all of me for all of the world to see
So who's it gonna be
The one that you only need
I gave it all and all you gave
Was sweet misery

Sweet misery , Boy epic

{ ♡ }

From the corner of her eye , she watching him put on his clothes without a rush . She stared at his sexy , covered with black tattoos body and all she thought was how to bring him back to the bed with her . He looks relaxed now , all the stress and the anger from the previous day have dissappear. He look at himself in the big , black mirror for a second and then he walked away without to tell a word at her . He wasn't leaving , thought , he was probably in the kitchen making coffee , but she could still not understand why he leaves her after so many time they were appart . Not that she was ever able to - the Joker's unpredictable nature was from the first time they met something that drags her to him , and even after all those years leaving with him she was still unable to understand completely him or his actions .

So she slowly left the bed and goes to the bathroom .  Her body still hurts from the previous night but it still was almost clean , and surpringly , white . Expect of course from some dark bruises in her neck but compare to her usual body contition after similar nights , it was actually an improvement .

She looked her reflection in the bathroom mirror , knowing she shouldn't have done this mistake yesterday . She shouldn't push him doing things she knew he deeply desire . She shouldn't drive him to the edge . She knows she shouldn't but she just keep doing it . Someday , thought Harley , they will found her dead in the bedroom , struggled , or chopped or killed by any other awful way because her constant demand to push him to the limits , to cross the lines even if she knew there might be no coming back . This time , she was lucky . He had stop himself of crossing the line , but it wouldn't always be this way . But she couldn't just stopped it . Pain is an addiction . And like any other addiction , it would torture you till the very end , a constant fight between yourself and your passion , sleepless night trying to fight it . She try to fight it , him but she couldn't . So she embarrass to it .

Some people call her masochistic . They said she couldn't live with all this pain and humiliation if she wasn't . But Harley knows what she was and she wasn't masochistic , she was addicted . Addicted to him . His pain . His poison . She couldn't cut him . And neither she doesn't want to .

Harley opens the water and start showering herself . The water fall in her hair and all over her body like a waterfall . She slowly wash her hurting neck , cleaning with the sponge the red marks in her neck . She wonder what have happened if he haven't stopped himself . Somehow , he had let her live . And that's a big step . For him .

She was focus on her thoughts and she didn't hear the door open . She felt Joker's hands around her waist and turned back to see his face .

- Puddin ! She squealed happily without to close the running water .

- Mind if you share ? He asked with a grin .

He didn't wait for the answer . He kiss her deeply , stroking her wet hair with his fingers . So this is one of his good periods , Harley though . Pretty weird , yesterday it looks like on his bad period . She just hope his mood switches haven't get worst with the time .

He bit her lips and stuck her in the wall , without to care he was dousing his clothes too . He willingly start to take them off . Harley helped him , putting off his red shirt while he was unbuttoning his pants . Then he throw them next to the door , leaving his body naked like hers .