[ Chapter 16 ]

" It's the oldest , bestest gang in the book . Red and black .
Life and death .
The joke and the pusline "

She look at herself in the new bedroom mirror with the black and golden frame . Everything was perfect , from the white make up , always palier than her actual skin was , covering her bruises and perfecting her already flawless face , dark , red lipstick to cover her lips cuts , the thick eyeliner & black mascara around her eyes to the colourful pink and blue around her eyes , she was Gotham's princess of Crime . She was ready , all ready to follow her prince in date night she would never forget , according to him .

She wear the fire red dress he had brought for her few days ago . It was short & skinned , with a black corse , making her boost seem bigger , shelveless , with a black belt decorated by a golden diamond shape . She could tell that at least the belt was a special order and really expensive . Why to do all this ? Ivy's words take over her mind again .

Her fingers trace her puddin collar . She trusted her puddin . She trust him and love him , love him and trust him .

- Wanna come dear ? Joker asked while he gets in the room .

He looks nice too . He had brush his hair carefully and he had put his nice suit . A black one , with a purple pabpion . Maybe later they can have some play time , he was unresistable with this outfit . He gently offer her his hand .

- I'm ready puddin , says Harley taking his hand .

They get in the car and got in one of the Joker's clubs . Like all of them , it was gold and purple with neon signals and lights outside . Harley smirk at him with her devilish smile .

" Someone wants to get laid tonight " she whispers in his ear before she gets in , joining the go go dancers like she loved to .

Joker sit in the front sit , watching his dame dancing with the other girls , always wild , eyes on fire once again . She winked at him and giggle .

...

She felt the music inside her , in her veins , forcing her body to dance with the rhythm . Her skills as an ex gymnastic champion help her to quickly became the pole queen , no other woman not even a professional dancer could ever reach her level .

She grab the pole with one hand and make to circles in the air , ending with both her legs wrapped around the the pole . The crowd start the clapping and whistling at her .

At some point of her life she might like getting their attention . Even the little , inosent Harleen count herself as an entrainer and she loved it . Having people around her admiring her , wishing they were her or wishing to be with her . Of course , if they really knew her they wouldn't wish either of them but people being jealous even of the illustration of you , was something she always used to wish . But not anymore .

What her heart really desires now was to get HIS attention . Cause he was her real audience , the one she was dancing for , the one she loved . The one who knew her , really knew her , under the make up , the clothes , the skin and bones .

And right now she had his attention . His ocean blue eyes were fixed on her and only her . She gave him a smirk .

...

He was watching her dance again , never breaking eye contact , reminding him she was only dancing for him and only . She might be his Queen but she was also his slave , always willingly to dive in the deep end for him .

In a way , she enslaved him too . She had a power over him that nobody else had , driving him even more insane , dangerous , uncontrollable .

His plan was still on the back of his mind but he could feel his body almost unwillingly to move . One of his men whisper something to his ear .

It was the time . He leave his sit and start walking to the exit , leaving Harley Quinn with a pasled face .

She couldn't understand what's happening . Joker and his men leave the club but he didn't called her to come . Didn't he want her to come with him ? Or he would come back soon so she wouldn't have to worry ?

Harley leave the stage and go back to their now empty sits . She found her phone in her bag and try to call him but he didn't answer . She had a terrible feeling in her stomach warning her that this wasn't going to end up nice . She tried to call again unsuccessfully .

Tears start falling from her eyes as she didn't knew what to do . She tried to keep calm but that was hard without her puddin around . Her phone range again to see a message from her puddin .

" Get out "

Harley felt her stomach even worse now , seeing her worse fears come true . Everything around her was moving like a slow motion . She walks nervously to the exit , feeling the nightmare around her .

She had almost reach the entrance when she heard the loud noise of the explosion . The last thing she saw was fire and dirth all around .

Smoke . Flames . Blood .

Love . Betrayle . Pain .