[ Chapter 15 ]

She have break . It's over . She was no longer useful . She actually was the opposite of useful . She was a threaten .

Get rid of her .

Over her .

Kill her .

The only thoughts in his mind . She knows him a lot and she was dangerous . He had to kill her before she kills him . If he ever die , it would never be from the hands of his lover . And it was not only that .

She was a threaten not only to his body , but to his mind to . The ruins of his mind was in danger because when she passes , she was like a fire , destroying in her pass whatever is left from his already fucked up mind . And that threaten , was even bigger than previous one , because it was slowly and painful torture , a torture he couldn't done to her anymore . He couldn't ruin or corrupt her more and now it was her time for this game .

They play well for long time . But the game ain't funny anymore . If anything all this was the opposite of funny . Hurtful , painful even and he didn't like the new rules .

He always used to think he would kill her himself , with his own hands but he had abandon this thought long time ago . He wasn't sure if he could do it anymore . Thanksfully , there were lots of other ways to kill her without doing it herself .

.............. .............

Harley was sitting in the couch near to the fireplace , with a glass of wine in her hand . She and Joker had a fight few minutes ago over a bank robbery going horribly wrong , resulting to a big bruise in her face and him stroming out of the house . Lately they had more fights than usual and she knew she was kinda her fault too . She was more unhicked and snap easily , and with Joker's hot temper character , this always resulted to fights , yelling and eventually beating .

She heard the door bell rings , surprising her as no one knew she was here as they had recently moved to their next hideout , closer to the city centre this time . Who was there ? For one moment , she believes it was him , regarding and coming back to her . But then she heard Pammy 's voice ;

- Harley , please open the door ! I have something to tell you ! It's really important ! Please ! Open the door !

She couldn't see her face but she could tell from her voice she was upset . Harley finally opens the door to see the beautiful , green , widen from fear , eyes of her ex friend and partner .

- Harley ! Thanks the God you open ! She said and try to hung her , but Harley throw her back .

- What do you want , Red ? Harley said coldly

She run her fingers to her hairs and put them back to her ear , allowing her to see a big bruise in her head .

- This bastard ... she whispers but Harley cut her .

- Stop it , Ivy , I don't want your pity . If you are here for that ...

- No , no I am not Harls ... He is going to kill you .

Harley look at her and start laughing .

- Harley , you have to believe me ... I heard some of his henchmen saying it ...

Harley look at her with disbelief . She didn't trust her , not any more , but ... something in her face make her belive she was telling the truth , or , what she believes the truth was . He turns her back to her . She felt ready to cry but she wouldn't . Not now .

- He ... loves ... me !

- Harley , you was his physiatrist , right ; The guy is a total psychopath ! Phycopath ! Have you see the definition ? This guy doesn't care about anyone or anything expect himself ! He is trying to kill you !

She grad her shoulder and force her to look at her . Ivy saw she was ready to cry but she wasn't sure if she was ready to cry because she believe her or not .

- You don't know him as I do ! I know him , I know him as no one else do !

- And that's why he is trying to kill you , Harley !

- I am the love of his life and for nothing , anything in the world , he would ever try to kill me Red ! Understand that ?

- No , Harley I don't . I am your friend and I have to tell you the fucking truth , like it or not . You are a toy to him , ok ? A fucking joke ! And I don't know why , but you ain't funny anymore ! Or useful or he just get bored ! He wants to kill you ! Please trust me !

- He doesn't ! He cares ! He loves me !

- He is just a cold heartless monster who do not love anyone or anything ! Well , mayde he really loves Batman , but not you , ok ?

- Stop it ! Just stop it ! She couldn't stop the tears from her eyes . You know that I see more than that ... my poor , beautiful angel ... he is not evil at all ... this world is to cruel for people like us ... he ... is not ... a monster ... he ... loves ... me ...

She has to tell it to believe it herself . She has to convince her not because Ivy has to belive it , but because Harley herself has to believe it . She had to believe it because if she don't believe it , she has no reason to breath . Her useless existence has no reason to walk , no reason to smile , no reason to sleep and hope she will wake up and live an other day . And although is sad and pathetic , she needs him to love her because he was the only thing she it had left to her . Eventhough if it was only in her mind .

Hey ! I'm sorry I hadn't undate for such a long time but I had to rewrite the next chapter and I had a huge writer's fault . So I had a double update for today 😄