[ Chapter 10 ]

Her heart was beating faster from the agony . She seems a bit scared , maybe . But since now , she was clearly enjoying that . The adrenaline on her system . The sight of the blades and " toys " that are going to touch her skin . The physical pain is something she enjoys , emotional tortures are way more painful , way more difficult and much more powerful . Physical pain was quite sexy .

He had took his shirt off , like he was afraid it might get dirty after all this , she knew he enjoys it more than her . He looks at his blades and knifes like a kid in Christmas , looking at his new toys , happily , like he didn't knew what to use first . He took a dark , red ribbon and he tie her wrists together , tightly . Then he tie both her hands in the metal bars of the bed as she close her eyes . She felt the pleasure running on her veins . She couldn't help but moan .

- Are you enjoying yourself ? He asked her , with a devilish smile .

- Yes baby ... she says , with her sexier tone . I can't wait for my punishment ...

- Oh , don't try to make Daddy turn on ... he said near to her ear .

He took both her hands from the ribbon and raise them above her head . Their faces almost touch each other and she feels his hot breath in her skin . She was only wearing her underwears , red and black , her hairs were down and her face clean from any type of make up . He turn her face to the bed , looking only her back .

He choosing between his knifes . She felt the cold , metal touch of blade in her bare skin , running gently through her body , without leaving any marks . He runs the blade next to her neck , making her breath deeper , harder . Then he take it back and run a different blade on her body . She close her eyes . He run it down in her spine and then take it back too .

- This ... is gonna leave a mark baby ... He pouch the blade harder in her skin , scratching her back , slightly and then harder . Harley leave a moan of pleasure .

- My little , masochistic baby ... he whispers next to her ear . We are going to have so much fun together , pumpkin pie ... you are literally beginning me to be more ... and more ... creative ...

He sat in the top of her , making her breath harder , grad her head and lift her from the hairs . Her eyes meet his . His cold , blue eyes explore her body , and a sadistic smile light in his red lips , meeting hers .

- Let's play a game , he said smiling even more . It's called : How much pain can Harley take ?

- I'm really excited ... Mr.J ... said Harley with difficulty .

The blade cut her deeply this time . He remove it from her skin for a second , only to cut her again , even more deep , in an her stomach . She felt her hot blood starting to run . The blade cut her again , and again , every time in a different spot . All her body was covered with cuts and blood , and the bloody blade didn't leave her skin , not even for a minute . Neither the weight of his body .

At some points , she thought she was going to pass out but a strong wave of pain wake her up . She could take it , she always could . She likes it . Live for it . Beg for it .

If her hands where free she would have wrapped the sheets and twist her fingers through them . But the only thing she could hold know where the cold bars of the bed .

He climb in the top of her , making her breath harder again . He slowly remove her underwear and put the blade next to her thing . Harley 's eyes widen and he could hear her heart beating raply . He smile at her and slightly touch it , but then take it back .

- Nah ... I have to fuck it later ...

He turn her in the bed , looking her back . He did the same thing to her back , till she was unable to even move .

- Like it baby ? He asked and she gives a small moan . Oh , you are gonna like it even more ...

He leave her back , letting her breath search something down the bed . He took a belt and put it between her teeth .

- So many memories ... he said and look at her again . You know , the good old times I was able to hurt you easily ...

Harleen . Of course she remembered her . Sometimes she even feels jealous of her , he remembered Harleen , even misses her from time to time , while she knew he would never misses Harley if it wasn't Harleen .

She watch him to searching something down the bed . He took out a box . Inside the box , there was a large syringe , filled with a green , recognisable liquid she clearly knew how it feels in skin but never explose it in her system . She had never thought she would see this liquid , the liquid which have sent so many lucky people in heaven but unlucky people like them in hell , ever again especially in hands of the people it has ruin the most .

- Till now , our little pumpkin the was an excellent player ... But the game haven't end yet , ladies & gentlemen ... In the second round , Harleen , sorry , Harley , is going to face a good , old foe ... Ace Chemical Acid itself ! Oh , don't have that face , pumpkin pie , he said watching her face darken , I know love it too !

She felt the liquid running though her system , feeling herself burning from inside . The pain has reached in a new level .But it still couldn't break her . She had take so much pain it makes her almost unbreakable . She knew she could take it . Always take it .

Her body start shaking . He was standing above her , staring at her body shaking from pain , laughing . Her teeth bit the belt so hard she was sure they were gonna break if it wasn't the belt .

After a while , she felt the effect of the acid to leaving her body . She starts breathing normal again . She stare at him , looking straight at his eyes , with her most daring , challenging , stare .

- What's next ? She asked forcing a smile , trying to ignore the pain which almost killing her . Few of her hair have felt in front of her eyes , giving her an wilder , more insane look .

There were always three parts in his games . The good , the bad and the wish you were already dead one . He smiled at her and tied her harder in the bed . He tied both her feets in the bed bars and then goes to the bathroom .

She heard the noise of the water running and without to want it , she starts to sweat . She felt the blood drying from her body .

As a child , she was traumatised by a close to death experience when she had almost drown in her aunt's pool , in Minnecota , leading her despite water . He had never speak to him about this specific experience , fearing he was gonna use it as a weapon in the feature , like he was gonna now . But he was good to psychoanalise her , maybe better than she was , and even with her half knowledges , he could always find her weaknesses and her fears , and use them to hurt her .

Soon , he comes back with a tub full of water . He slowly start to apply the water to the cloth , slowly covering her eyes , nose and month . And then she start drowning . A dry drown , slowly driving her in death .

Thirty seconds . And then the cloth was out of her face . She start taking deep breaths . After four breaths , the cloth was back in her face and she start drowning again . Thirty seconds again , though for her , there was centuries . And again breaths . Deep breaths , and the cloth was back in her face . And all this repiting over and over , causing her body a new level of pain , that even she couldn't take it .

She start feeling some of her bones crushing . The constant feeling of drown torturing her mind and body so hard she wish she was dead .

And she wish the death could take her right now . To stop the pain . Reaviling her .