[ Chapter 4 ]

Losing sleep and all my faith

In these promises that I take
Lay me down with a smile
To drown in the rain
So give me love and all your hate
Tell me lies in fifty shades
Lay me down for awhile
Get lost in the grey

50 shades , Boy epic

{ ♡ }

Before she could react , he leaves the bed and started to dress up . Harley look at him with disappointedment . She try to approach him but he pool her back .

- Not know Harley ... I'm really agree at the moment for this . He sit in the bed , putting his shoes .

- I know something that could relax you , baby , whispers Harley to his ear .

- Harley ... not now ... said Joker with annoyance .

She came closer to him , running her fingers to his hair , wrapping her legs around his waist , slowly rubbing against him . She took his hand and start licking it .

She likes it when she was the one turns him on . It gives her some power , over him , the power to contol his body , even the times his brain says no . Of course , she could barely do that , but the times she could do that , she enjoys every single time she could . Soon , he couldn't resist and turn on her .

He kiss her tenderly and slip his hand on her cheek . Then he stopped and start looking at her . He run his thumb to the edge her lips softly . He put both his hands behind her head touching her neck losely and bring her closer to him . Harley close her eyes waiting for him to make a move . She felt his breath hitting her face , his lips only so close to her she could almost feel them . His hands move from her neck and travel to her back under her shirt , making sure everything was like the last time he touch her and no one have lay a hand on her .

- Three months right ? Joker asked her as she nods . Who could ever thought that I would miss you ?

Haley smile at him, looking at his eyes and try to kiss him . Suddenly , he pulled back .

- I want to just to look you , baby , for a second , he said and take a chair .

His eyes burning her skin , making her to desire his touch even more , but she didn't say anything . He have done it a lot of times in the past . If he want to stare her and without touching her , she let him stare her .

- Let your hair down , baby girl , he said softly .

She let her long blonde hair with the pink and blue edges to fall in her back , looking in his eyes waiting him to give her more orders . He was the boss and she was the slave , the slut she was whatever he wants ... she was his , only his , she did whatever he demands , whatever he desires .

- Great , great , now , like a good girl , unbuttoned you shirt for Daddy .

She unbuttoned her skirt slowly , feeling his icy blue eyes in her body . Her skin was pale and perfect , without the cuts and bruises it usually has ... He could see all her beautiful tattoos around her neck , her waist and boost . All those tattoos to remind whose property is , if the bruises and scars being heald with the time ... She was almost half naked , with her dark red bra with some tiny diamonds , covering only a bit of her boost .

- Good girl ... oh Daddy really like it ... he said looking at her boost , now the pants ...

His eyes looked her with greed while she continue unbuttoned her pants slowly , like and with her shirt . Her slip was dark red too , matching with her bra . He gaze the beautiful sight of her pale body with the sexy , dark red underwears .

- You are so perfect , bady ... so perfect ... he says softly still away from her . Now ... in the bars ...

She lye back in the bars of the bed . The bare skin of her back touch the cold metal of the bars and her hands wrapped around them . Her breath become faster . She started to feel cold and shacking . He leaves the chair and comes closer to her , slowly , threatening . He sit next to her and place his finger in her chin , making her to look straight at his eyes .

Harley press her lips against his and bit his bottom lip . The clown prince lowers her in the bed and start kissing her neck . She wrapped her legs around his waist and start scratching his back with her nails .Suddenly he put his hand over her neck , suffocating her .

- You are mine , right ? Promise me no one touch you ...

- Oh , baby ... I'm all yours ... says Harley with difficulty .

He kiss her softly . Her breath starts to be heavier . He continues kissing her with more passion . He remove his hand from her neck and then he remove her bra gently and then start to kiss her white neck . Her breath become heavier as he put his hands lower in her slip and slowly remove it . She feel him hard in his pants and start to unbutton them , quickly .

He keep both her hands above her head , grading her wrists so strong that it hurts her ... His touch become rougher and rougher leaving red marks to her hands ... And then she feel him into her . She start leaving moans of pleasure , feeling her body on fire ... she wants it , likes it , wants more ... more pain , more pleasure ...

She was looking their shades on the wall , dancing ... He free her hands and she put them in his back and touch his scars ... she knows exactly where every scar was and touching them softly ...

He puts his hands around her neck . Her breath almost stop as her lover slowly start to choking her . Harley lay her head up , closing her eyes , enjoy the waves of pain in her body , making her feel alive . She wanted , loves it , crave it , wanting more , and more , and more , unable to image more pleasure than this , him into her , his hands around his neck ...

- Harder ... she whispers to his ear ... hurt me ... hurt me please ...

His touch become rougher . She felt her eyes feelingwith tears as the feeling of the choking became stronger .

- Please ... I want more .. she whispers , hardly breathing .

He obey her , holding her neck even more firmly .

- More ... she whispers with effort .

Her hands grads the bed sheets as his fingers touching her neck with even more power and almost cut her breath ... her eyes were full of tears and her hands hurt for the pressure ... but this feeling ... she doesn't want it to finish ... she don't want to stop ... All the pain turn her on , so close to death and yet so alive , the adrenaline in her system , the sweat in her body and the fire in her legs , all this make her feel alive ... she was ready to lose her conscious but then his touch looses .

" Don't stop ... I want more " she wants to scream but she couldn't ...

She open her eyes and she meets his icy blue eyes . She beg him with her eyes but he didn't continue . He slowly take his hands away from her neck . He touch her lips with his finger . She close her eyes and he kiss her forehead softly , and then he sit next to her in bed . Harley lie in his chest exhausted . He puts his hand on her hair and start to play with them . She put her hand in his chest and travel it around his body .

She thought of how blind and stupid this Bat was . He should be here , now . To prove him how wrong he was and how much her puddin loves her .... how better love he makes than him ... Her puddin loves her , her puddin loves her , loves her , loves her ... she constantly repited in her mind like a pray , still feeling the pain in her neck , he loves her ... loves her ... loves her ...