Chapter 1

"Demi please" Wilmer begged.

Demi sat on her balcony painting her toes nails as she listened to Wilmer beg her to take him back. Everything he said was going in one ear and out the other.

"Demi I love you so much baby, I'm sorry" he said.

" let me in and I'll make it up to you"

That got Demi's attention But she waited till her feet were dry.She stood up out her chair looking over the balcony looking down at Wilmer. Demi was a conceded little bitch, she felt like she blessed everyone with her presence. She wasn't always like this but being in so many failed relationships can really fuck you up.

" come open the door baby" Wilmer said.

Demi walked back inside her room slipping in Her Louis Vuitton shoes before she headed downstairs. Opening the door demi stood there in in nothing but some black lace panties and her see through robe. Wilmer stared at Demi's sexy body, he couldn't take his eyes off Demi's breast.

"Hello! Eyes up here!" She said snapping her fingers.

" I'm sorry" he said stepping inside.

"Um did I tell you to enter!? " Demi snapped.

" forgive me baby girl" Wilmer said stepping back out.

Wilmer was the one that brought this big beautiful house for Demi and she made sure everything he brought her was in her name including the Rolls Royce outside. Demi wasn't dumb, she made dude worship the ground she walks on.

" Demi I'm sorry ok, she meant nothing at all. She sucks in bed, the girl can't do shit right. You're the best I ever had and will have. I love you Demi.....so much" Wilmer said reaching out for Demi's hand.

" get in here" she said.

Wilmer walked in putting the shopping bags down, some things he got for Demi.

" what's this?" she said peeking in one for the bags.

" that's all for you my love" he said smiling.

Demi grabbed the Chanel bag looking inside, Wilmer brought her a two purses along with the matching wallets. Tossing it to the side grabbing the smaller bag she smiled when she seen what was inside the black box, diamonds were Demi favorite. Wilmer bought her two watches and a ring set.

 Wilmer bought her two watches and a ring set

" these are beautiful" she said

" only the best for you" he said.

Demi moved on to the other bag pulling out a shoe box, she opened it and squealed.

" oh my god Wilmer! I am so going to rock these"

Picking up the last bag from Victoria secret, her favorite place to shop

Picking up the last bag from Victoria secret, her favorite place to shop. She pulled out the lace body suit know she won't be wearing it for Wilmer.

 She pulled out the lace body suit know she won't be wearing it for Wilmer

" your ass will look so good in it, I had to get it for you"

" yeah I know" she said.

" I'm sorry for hurting you Demi, I messed up big time. And I don't want to lose you baby"

Demi stood up taking her panties off before walking upstairs, Demi stopped and looked over her shoulder.

" and you should be following me" Demi said in a demanding voice.

Wilmer got up quickly following Demi up to the room. Demi took off her robe laying naked on the bed with her legs open.

"Oh god" Wilmer moaned as he started taking his clothes off.

" want me to forgive you? Come fuck me like you're sorry"

//////

Demi let Wilmer lay in her bed until 3pm. She got dressed in a crop top, jeans, and some van.Grabbing his clothes she took it and threw it outside before she walked back inside. She went upstairs walking over to Wilmer she slapped the shit out of him waking him up.

"Wilmer! Get the fuck Up" she yelled.

" what the hell Demi" Wilmer said sitting up rubbing his cheek.

" get the hell out my house" she said.

" what?" He asked confused.

" oh you thought I'll stay with you after you done fucked some other bitch?" Demi laughed.

"Demi please"

" come on get out!your clothes are outside and I'll call the police if you don't leave"

Wilmer got up covering himself with Demi sheet.

" put my damn blanket down, your not taking shit. Cover that shit with your hand, it's not even big" Demi said.

Wilmer walked downstairs covering his dick, seeing his clothes all over Demi's yard he grabbed his boxers putting it on.

" you're an evil bitch Demetria" Wilmer said pointing at her.

Demi smirked before closing the door.