Chapter 10

Demi walked in the house dragging her feet since they were killing her.

" we need to talk" Odell said coming from the kitchen.

" well I don't want to talk" Demi mumbled.

" tighten up and stop playing with me" Odell said following Demi.

Demi rolled her eyes as Odell followed her, she didn't want to hear him.

" that shit you pulled last night got to stop. You can't get mad because I didn't want to have sex with you. You ran to another nigga instead of just dealing with the answer I gave you. How the fuck you gonna expect us to work" he said.

" Odell I can do what I want" Demi said sitting on the bed.

" Demetria you're about to be a mother! You can't keep doing what you do! And you're having a girl at, she's going to be looking at you! Watching her mama bring different niggas in and out the house. But I'm not going to be around for that" Odell said.

" so you're breaking up with me? Odell you said we had an open relationship" Demi said.

" it's too open now Demi, you have too many. I want to be with you but you gotta stop"

" I want to be with you too! And what about you! You're still messing around with your baby mama and probably more girls!" Demi yelled as tears started falling.

" Demi I BEEN stopped everything with Kayden's mama. You can check my phone, I don't fuck with nobody but you and I want the same treatment!" He said.

.......

It's been quiet around the house ever since Odell and Demi had that talk. Demi laid in bed rubbing little circles on her stomach, she was shocked when she seen her baby's feet press up against her stomach.

" oh my God" Demi smiled.

"Hi baby girl" Demi said caressing the same spot her daughter kicked at.

Demi thought about what Odell said to her and it brought tears to her eyes because she didn't want to be a bad mother.

" I promise to be a good mommy to you Ava" Demi said wiping the tears from her eyes.

///////

"What about if we mix the ranch with the honey mustard?" Kayden suggested trying the sauces together himself.

"Hmm, that sounds pretty good" Demi said trying it as well.

" y'all nasty" Odell chuckled.

"It's really good Daddy" Kayden said.

" yeah and Ava loves it" Demi said picking up another chicken nugget.

They sat in the living room sharing a 50 piece nugget box. Kayden and Demi was trying sauces mixed together.

"You gonna be shittin later" Odell said to his son.

"That's fine" he said laughing.

" little stank" Odell smirked.

"Do we have dessert in the kitchen?" Demi asked.

" yeah it's some ice cream in there. You want that?" He asked.

" yes please" she said smiling.

"I want some too" Kayden said.

Odell got up walking to the kitchen, he just grabbed three bowls, spoon and grabbed the bucket of ice cream bringing it out to the living room.

———————————————————

A/N: BACK🤗