Chapter 9

"Kayden it's time to eat"Demi yelled out to the living room.

Kayden came running into the kitchen with Nick right behind him.

" nick could you help him in the chair" Demi asked as she fixed their food that Nick brought over.

" Demi when is daddy coming home?" Kayden asked.

"He's suppose to be back today baby.we can call him when you're done eating" she said giving him his food.

/////

"Nick you're really aggravating me"Demi said as she walked around the baby section.

"I'm sorry Demi, I just want to make sure you're ok" Nick said follow behind her.

"I'm fine and i'll tell you otherwise if I wasn't" she said rubbing her stomach.

Demi felt her daughter move around and kick.

"Yeah your daddy is being so aggy right now baby girl" Demi said talking to Ava.

"I am not baby your mama is just being a big grump" Nick said  looking at a few things.

" Nick you had me in here for almost an hour and you still haven't found shit. It's not hard" demi snapped.

"It is because everything that I like you complain about it and it shouldn't even fucking matter to you because these are the things I want for my daughter at my house not yours!"Nick snapped back.

Demi stood there with tears in her eyes, her face getting all red as she looked at Nick.

"Demi"

" no fuck you" Demi said walking away as she cried.

Nick went after demi grabbing her hand.

" Demi look I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you. I promise it won't happen again, I was just stressed out. Come here" he said pulling Demi in a hug.

Nick felt the kick on his stomach, smiling at the feeling.

" Nick I'm hungry" Demi mumbled.

"Alright, I should probably get you back home too so you could take a nap" Nick said as they walked out the store empty handed.

////////

"Demi I'm on cold shrimp mode and you're tryna touch my dick" Odell said laughing.

"Well get hard I want some dick" Demi said reaching for Odell.

"Chill. To be honest I'm not in the mood to pound ya guts out, got too much on my mind right now" Odell said.

Demi didn't say anything she just got up leaving Odell's house. Walking out to her car she got in texting Nick.

Demi: I need some dick, give me your address.

Demi sent the message before pulling off.

Odell knew Demi was just going to go and call someone else to fuck her like she always did.