Chapter 5

" so you're not gonna return the favor?" Joe asked.

"You must be drunk if you think I'm putting my mouth on that little thing" Demi said.

"I just ate your fucking pussy for about 40 minutes!" Joe said.

" joe what am I suppose to do with that? That's really little!A girl like me love sucking dick but I can't do anything with that" Demi said lighting her joint.

"Fuck You demi, you better watch your back" he said.

"Yeah and you better watch yours"

"Odell Beckham..... he doesn't play when his baby girl is being threatened" she said.

"Yeah fucking right, ͏Your pussy isn't that good to get someone like him. That's man is a legend" joe said.

"Joe just get out my house" Demi said putting out her joint.

"No, have that so call Odell Beckham you know to get me out" joe said.

Demi loved when people didn't believe her and she got to prove them wrong.

Text message

Demi: hey daddy? You busy?

Odell: I'm just having a dinner meeting, what's up baby girl?"

Demi: this guy won't leave, and he's telling me to watch my back🙄

Odell: lol, always getting your pretty ass caught up in something.

Odell: I'll be there

"You're eating my shit too!" Demi said when she seen joe in her kitchen.

"Well since you can't suck my dick you might as well let me eat here" he said.

"you're going to regret not leaving" Demi said.

Demi waited for Odell, she smiled when she heard the door open. Odell coming in view, Demi bit her bottom lip looking at how fine Odell looked in his suit.

"Ouu baby you're looking like a snack" Demi Said with a smirk.

"I'm always looking like a snack. But where that nigga at tho"Odell said pecking Demi's lips.

"In my fucking kitchen eating" Demi said leading the way.

"Aye, What you doing in my kitchen eating my shit?" Odell said.

"What the fuck" joe said shocked.

"So you threatened my baby girl?" Odell asked.

Demi went to grab her unfinished joint before sparking it back up to enjoy this little show.

"Dude, I ate her out and she didn't even return the favor.

"FUCK BOY SHE AINT GOT TO RETURN NO DAMN FAVOR!!" Odell shouted pulling his gun out.

"Fuck. Dude." Joe said raising his hands.

"Told you to leave " Demi said laughing.

"Get yo punk ass out and don't come back" Odell said grabbing joe by his shirt leading him out.

"I just got hella wet watching you" Demi said biting her lip.

" you Always get wet for me. But no sex tonight I got my jit at home" Odell said wrapping his arm around Demi.

"Well can I come over or the two of you come back here, I've been practicing on my step mommy skills" Demi said holding the joint away trying not to burn Odell.

"Yeah this smell better be out the house when I get back" he said walking towards the door.

"And if I don't?" Demi challenged.

" you don't want this fire" Odell said showing his gun.

"I want that fire under your pants though" demi said sticking out her tongue.

"Freaky little ass"

A/N: sorry it's so short.