Chapter 14

Nick made sure he had everything planned out. Calling up his friends to help him out, they made their way over to Odell's house. Once he get Ava he planned on leaving the country with her and he'll raise her as his own.

....

"Princess you spit up all on daddy's beard" Demi chuckled.

"Yo I'm bout to throw up" Odell said as he was trying to wash in beard off in the bathroom.

"Good job sissy" Kayden laughed.

Demi wiped Ava's mouth seeing her tongue was white.

"Hey baby boy do me a favor, go in the bathroom and grab Ava's little rag and wet it a little for me" Demi said to Kayden.

"Ok" he said jumping off the bed running to the bathroom.

" you're so cute princess, look so much like your daddy" Demi said smiling at her daughter.

"She got that white shit on her tongue again?" Odell asked coming out the bathroom drying his beard.

" yeah, do you want to clean it?" Demi asked.

" I do!" Kayden said coming back in the room.

"jit you don't even like brushing yo teeth, gimme this rag" Odell said to his son.

Odell sat down turning Ava toward him. To clean her tongue.

"Let daddy see your tongue stanky" Odell said to his daughter.

"Im gonna go get some juice, Kayden you want some?" Demi asked getting out of bed.

Kayden followed Demi downstairs running to the kitchen to grab the juice himself.

"No baby I got it" Demi said walking in the kitchen grabbing the juice.

Demi grabbed his cup pouring some juice in it before she got herself something to drink.

"Mmmm. Ava want juice too" Kayden said.

"Ava can have juice yet bud" Demi chuckled.

Hearing a knock on the door, she walked over to answer the door. Peaking through the peak hole Demi frowned when she seen Nick and two officers.

"Babe" Demi yelled out before opening the door.

"How can I help you?" Demi answered.

"I'm here for my daughter Demi" Nick said.

"your daughter!? Nick she's not yours, we have the results to prove it" Demi said.

"What's going on?" Odell asked coming downstairs with Ava in his arm.

" sir we're here to pick up mr.Jonas child" one of the officers said.

" yeah that's not gonna happen. Demi go call Sam and tell him to get over here" Odell said giving Ava to Demi.

Nick was tired of waiting, grabbing the gun off the gun waist he pointed it at Odell. Kayden gasped when he seen the gun, hiding behind his dad's legs.

"No more fucking games! Give me Ava Now!" Nick yelled.

The other fake cop took out his gun pointing it to Odell as well.

" you gonna have to kill me if you want my daughter because you're not walking out of here with her" Odell said.

Kayden ran to the kitchen to grab the phone calling 911, he was a bit confused why the police and Nick was pointing the gun at his dad and they were bad so he ended up calling the police again. When Demi came back downstairs with her phone she gasped when she seen Nick and the fake cop pointing their gun at Odell. Demi eyes widened when she heard the gun shots go off, goose bumps covering her whole body. Her heart broke when Odell hit the floor.

"Daddy!" Kayden screamed dropping the phone.

" Kayden come here baby" Demi said holding out her left hand.

Odell gasped as the burning sensation in his chest began to spread over his lips whole body. Nick looked up seeing Demi standing there before he stepped over Odell's body charging towards Demi with his friends right behind him. Demi took off running down the hall with the kids, running into the bathroom she quickly looked the door. She placed Ava down in her bath tub and say Kayden down on the floor.

" be quiet for me baby ok" she said to Kayden as tears ran down both their eyes.

Odell groaned when he tried to move, it felt like a 5 ton weight was sitting on his chest. He needed to protect his family, just thinking about them gave him some strength. Odell sat up leaning against the door, the front of his shirt soaked in his blood.

"You guys check upstairs" Nick said.