9

Freakum Dress x Beyoncé ♥

Amora ;

"Pass me my dress ."

I looked at myself in the changing room mirror as I placed on the strapless skin tight dress .

"You look good sis ." , Kay said pulling up the top .

"Thank you mami ."

I took a picture as she did the same .

"So were are you and your boyfriend going again ?"

"Club Ice , hottest place in town . Somehow he got us a spot in VIP ."

She nodded admiring the other dress I tried on but was too small . I could tell she really liked it but her shy ass was too scared to walk out in something like that .

"At least try it on Kay ."

She turned her attention to me . "I couldn't . It's not really m-"

"Shut Tha hell up and put it on ."

"Okay !" , she squealed changing out of her studded tube top and high waisted shorts .

"How do I look ?" , she asked tugging at the bottom of the tight dress .

She might have been tiny but that dress was giving her pure life !

"Yasssss babygirl ! Lil mama ain't gone be able to keep her hands off you in that mami ! Pareces lo suficientemente bueno para comer !"

She giggled as I took a picture of her off gaurd posting it on instagram .

"Lets go ." , she said .

"Only if you let me buy it for you Kay ."

She thoughy long and hard . . .

"Deal ."

As we left that store , we found our was to the food court getting Chinese .

"So I was thinking maybe we could change the get together to this weekend ."

"Thats finee with me ."

"Have you told your girlfriend ?" , I asked wanting everyone there .

"Uh , she said she couldn't make it . Her daughter had came down with something ."

I pouted . I really did wanna meet this lucky lady . Alot lof people might have freaked out about it but not me . As long as she's happy .

"That's fine . But yea , everything is perfect !"

____

"Samuels is here love ." , daddy said interupting me and Kalyn's laughing .

"Alright , thanks daddy ."

I checked myself in the mirror as Kay helped me with hair which was in a messy sock bun and Chinese bangs and I put on another thing of red lipstick .

"¿ Me veo bien ?" , I asked starring at my butt .

"Hmmmm .... loose the undies ."

I nodded pulling down my panties and tossing them as I looked again . Perfect .

"Better , have fun and keep them legs close . You ain't got no draws on either ."

I laughed my ass off .