24

Love More x Chris Brown ft. Nicki Minaj ♥

Kalyn ;

"Come here Nic !" , I yelled as she ran from me .

I finally caught up with her as I grabbed her by the waist slinging her on the couch giggling . She kissed my nose as I kissed her cheek .

"Gimme kiss Zaddy ." , I said as she busted out laughing .

"So now you wanna call me daddy ? Get on !"

I giggled rolling over as she got on top of me .

"Give Zaddy a kiss Soul Sucka ."

I chuckled wrapping my arms around her waist as she laid on top of me while pulling down my shorts .

"You know i have to go to work ." , I whined as she took off her own shirt .

"Then I'll make it quick ." , she whispered in my ear before kissing it .

She grabbed my hand as we walked to her room . She pushed me down on the bed stripped slowly in front of me .

"Cookie , cookie , cookie , Im tha cookie monsta !" , I sang as she laughed climbing on top of me .

I kissed her neck while she got comfortable between my legs . She bit my bottom lip making my grab a handful of her hair as we kissed .

I moaned in the kiss when she started to rub her fingers up and down my slit .

"Aye Nic , ya front door was ...." , I heard his voice call out till he saw us .

"What thr fuck Safaree ?!?" , Nika yelled as we got under the covers .

He laughs . "Dont stop on my account ! Hell , can I join ?"

I giggled a little although Nicki rolled her eyes at him then pinching me under the covers .

"Ow ! What ? It was funny ."

"Go to work ." , she said reaching over and handing me my shorts .

I giggled putting them on under the covers just holding my chest as I passed Safaree .

"I'll be over later tonight ." , I yelled just deciding to change when i get there .

_____

I turned the music down in the car and grabbed my phone .

"Hello ?" , I answered putting it on speaker .

"Were are you sissy ?"

I rolled my eyes . Her pregnant ass always want something !

"What you need Amora ?"

"Some Jolly Ranchers and a Sprite please ."

"Alright ."

I hung up pulling in to a gas station . Its late , just got off work , I wanna fuck and go to sleep man !

I got her three of each and headed over to the line standing behind a girl in high wasited shorts , Grapez , and a tight half shirt that let her back tattoo show .

I knew that tattoo from anywere . . .

"Chyna ?"

The girl turned around looking confused till she looked me in the face .

"Kalyn ?"

"Omg , hi ."

We hugged as she pulled away cheek kissing me .

"You lookin' good ."

I smiled . "Thank you . Dido , you look amazing ."

"Thank you love . So how you've been ?"

"Making it . Tryna get school over ."

She giggled . "Same ... Um hey , we should catch up some time ."

I hesitated .

"I dont know Chy , I actually have a girlfriend ."

She rose an eyebrow as a smile spread cross her face . "I understand ."

"But you can call me any time !"

We exchanged numbers as she paid for her things .

"I'll call you ." , she said smiling .

"I'll answer ."

I watched her twist her way out the door as she placed on her shaded and hopped in her Camero speeding off .

Chyna , 5'6 , 21 years of age , lightskin , slim waist , thick thighs , fat booty , and tatted up . She has her own tattoo shop out in Miami with her brother which caused 'us' to come to an end . Yep , the ex .

____

I walked into the house with my eyes covered .

"Your not freakin' are you ?" , I asked as she giggled .

"Funny . . ."

I smiled handing her the candy as I kissed her forehead and rubbed her tummy .

"You need to tell Safaree Amora . Im tired of covering for you . This is wrong ."

She rolled her eyes setting up her little drink concoction as I grabbed a handfull of the Cherry ones .

"Im getting married in a month Kay . Ive cheated for a year now . . . I knew something like this was going to happen ."

"What you talkin' bout ?" , I asked textung Nic .

"Its not his baby ."

I damn near choked on the candy as I looked at her crazy .

"Oh you done really fucked up sis ...."

____

45+ votes

new character ; don't forget her .