12 ♡ ; free chapter

Mr . President x Mia Pia ♥

Nicki ;

"Happy birthday to youuu !" , we all sang as she spazzed in my arms .

"Come on birthday girl ." , Chuck E. said as I winked to Greg handing her over . I got to have my babygirls party here for free since Im working a longer shift . Managers treat !

"You see Chuck E. Cheese Lolo ?"

He took her to the ticket blaster thing as Safaree took pictures .

"Hey , can you get some more to drink ?" , he asked me .

"Yea , please watch her . These kids don't play about they damn tickets ."

He chuckled while nodding his head .

I have to say , ever since him and Amora got into it and made up , he's been jolly as fuck ! I knew she had some bomb ass sex but DANG !

I got the drinks till I felt a pair of hands slide across my back . Thinking it's my girl , I turn around to see Amora bitch ass . I promised to be nice so I smiled .

"Got me over here thinking you was Kay . 'Bout to take you into that supply closet and do some thangs ." , I said as she actually laughed . Ugh , I know hate is a strong word but damn ...

"No I just wanted to apologize about my behavior ."

The bitch was lying right through her teeth . No way in hell she ment that because number one , we aint talked since the whole me and Faree thing but that was a week ago and two , the bitch is a bitch .

"Well , I would like to do the same . Safaree is a good guy , your lucky to have him ."

She smiled . Although I really don't like her , she's good to Faree and he loves her . I still have a feeling she's gonna fuck him over but its whatever , I'll be here for him .

"I'll talk to you later I guess ?"

I nodded waving as she walked over to Safaree ... That should be me .

Safaree ;

I watched her jump and play around with the other kids as she giggled . My baby is three years old ! Boy does time fly by fast . Before I know it , Ima be beating niggas asses over her .

"Daddy ! I do it !" , she shouted handing me a whole row of tickets .

"Good job girl ! Go get some more so we can get you a toy ."

She ran off with the other kids as I took a seat . Everyone was here !

Mama although we ain't really talking , my grandma , Taniesha , Laylah , J , Pookie , Nia , EVERYBODY .

As I got up to speak to everyone , I looked up and saw Nicki and Kay over there kissing and touching . I don't know why that shit turns a nigga on ! God knows I want Nic but Kay AND Nic , woo . I ain't gone lie , Kalyn do got it going on !

"You like that huh ?" , Amora whispered in my ear .

I chuckled knowing I was busted .

"You know I do ... Just look at it , perfect in every way ." , I said really focusing on Nika .

"Nasty ass , thats my sister !"

"So , thats my childs mom ! When Ima get to see you kissing all up on a fee ?"

She rolled her eyes knowing damn well she would . Ha freaky ass aint afraid to try shit !

"Boy shut all that down , you cant handle ."

"Whatever lil girl ."

_____

The party died down and everyone left . I let the birthday girl play for a little longer since Nic had to close up .

"Why the hell yall close so late ?" , I asked .

"Don't know . I like it tho . Get to actually play ."

She got up from the table looking around the semi dark area .

"Weres Lourdes ?"

I stood up walking around but didn't find her anywere .

"Lolo ? Come here ma ."

We got no responce till I heard Nic bust out in an awe . I walked over to see Lourdes knocked out in the basketball thing with cake all over her face and her jacket as a blanket .

"Im sorry but this is just adorable ! Look at my baby Safaree !"

I laughed right along with her . Lourdes was too much . I followed Nika to the dark supply room feeling around for her till I touched what felt like her big ass booty and slapped it .

"Knew it ."

"Ow ! You so childish Faree !!" , she shouted pushing me away .

"Oh so it wasn't childish when Kay was touching all on it ?" , I asked pullung her closer to me .

"Its hers to touch so nope !"

I smiled at the sound of that .

"Well I was here before Kay so  deserve an acception ."

I felt her smirk as she turned around facing me .

"I was here before Amora ..."

I cocked my head back . She got me with that one .

"You right , you right . Good one ."

We shared a laugh as I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer crashing my lips into hers . Expecting her to just pull away , she actually deepend the kiss wrapping her arms around my neck .

After about a couple of our little tounge war , we both pulled away forehead to forehead .

"I love you ."

She smiled biting her bottom lip . "I love you too .."

_____

(only got this because yall being chicken nuggets , ugh . onikafaree WILLL happen . just give it time , lol .)

39+ votes

lmfaoo , thank you for your

honestyyyy and dead at yall goin

in on me ! there WILL be

onikafaree but the way I got it set

up , yall asses gone have to wait !

and ne nice to Kay !!!! ive learned

to deal w/ the hate toward Amora

but not Tha bae . muah ! NO type

of patience .