chapter 16

26th October 2016

John's POV:

-----Text Messages-----
The Bitch Team

TurtlesInThePlaceToBe
Who wants to hang out tonight? We could have a classic squad games night??

AndPeggles
Sure, can I invite James?

Unsatisfied
I'm in.

Helpless
Who would I be to pass up games night? I'm definitely gonna beat you at monopoly John, just you wait.

BaguetteBitch
Ah yes, competitive Eliza, possibly one of my favourite personalities of hers.

TurtlesInThePlaceToBe
Sure thing Peg Leg. Eliza, you're on. Dibs on the dog.

Helpless
No fair!! You always get the dog.

TurtlesInThePlaceToBe
It's the only animal, the closest piece I can get to a turtle.

NeedsNoIntroduction
I'll be there Johnny boy.

TurtlesInThePlaceToBe
Call me that one more time, I dare you.

NeedsNoIntroduction
Johnny.

NeedsNoIntroduction
Boy.

TurtlesInThePlaceToBe
I'm coming up to your room to beat you up.

NeedsNoIntroduction
Don't bother, we already know I'd win.

AlexanderHamAndCheese
Now usually I'm all up for a fight but John is pretty hot and I kind of want him to stay that way, so stop it kids.

NeedsNoIntroduction
Yes mom.

AndPeggles
Okay, James is coming!!

TurtlesInThePlaceToBe
Cool, Alex do you want to invite Thomas?

AlexanderHamAndCheese
Sure thing.

-----

Alex's POV:

Yes, I know. I must seem crazy, willingly inviting Thomas Jefferson, my sworn enemy for a few years now, to hang out with my group of friends. Let me explain.

About three weeks ago, Burr and I were in the coffee shop talking about life and other stuff when he brought up how he's been catching up with Thomas. Of course, I rolled my eyes before he continued.

"Seriously, Alex, hear me out. Thomas mentioned how he feels guilty for beating you up last month."

"Yeah, he can tell that to my scar." I folded my arms and huffed.

He raised a brow at me and rolled his eyes. "Alex you're fine. Anyway, I'm pretty sure he wants to make amends with you. That's how he came across to me, at least."