*Lasagna*

Daniels pov
Veronica~ "Danny I- Would love to." Oh my god. She said yes. I'm so happy I could kiss her. I look over to her. I can see she's so happy. I move over next to her and she looks at me. I cup her face and kiss her. She kisses back a second later. Fireworks are going off inside me. We just sit there kissing for like 5 minutes. Her hands around my neck and mine around her torso. We finally pull away for a breath.
Ronni~ "And Danny. I like you too." I'm so happy she's my girlfriend but I can't stop thinking about Jack. We hold hands the rest of the day. We ride more rides and play more games. She ends up winning a giant stuffed lion. Which she gave to me. I laugh at that. Now we both have friends. The day soon had to come to an end. It was such a success. I'm still upset about Jack but it'll pass. The more I hang out wit Ronni the more I like her. The uber drops us off back at the house and we sit and snuggle.
       We watch 13 Reasons Why on Netflix and she starts to cry so I pull her closer to my body. Her head on my shoulder and her head tucked in my neck. My arms around her and her legs over my torso. The show came to an end and she had tears strolling down her face. I wipe them away and kiss her again. More fireworks. A small kiss turned into a small make out sesh. We were interrupted by the sound of someone clearing there throat. I pull away and look up to see Jack, who had just walked in the house. Crap. He looked like he was about to cry. Ronni blushes and hides in my neck.
Me~ "Sorry Jack." I say blushing.
Jack~ "Sorry I interrupted." He walked away. I couldn't help but feel bad. I go back to cuddling my girlfriend. Soon following an hour she had to leave. I pout and she gives me a kiss. I smile and tell her I'll text her later. She leaves and I return upstairs to take a shower.

Jacks pov
  I had an amazing day with Kaylee. She's a good skateboarder. One ramp she almost fell but I caught her. We were co close I wanted to kiss her but didn't. I got her number. She's amazing. I uber home and walk in to see Danny and Veronica making out on the couch. I stood there for a minute while my heart shattered. I cleared my throat telling them I was there. They pulled away and blushed. Daniel apologizes and Veronica goes back to snuggling him. I walked away feeling the tears come. I stood next to the kitchen table and put my hands on it supporting myself. And I cried. I had lost him now. Zach walks in and I quickly stop. He looks at me concerned.
Zach~ "Jack what's wrong are you alright?!" I nod and shake it off.
Me~ "Yeah. I stubbed my toe. I'm fine." I walk out of the room and house to go for a walk. I end up at a park. I take out my phone and go on Instagram. I soon get a text.
Kaylee🏂❤️~ "Hey Jack. What's up?" I smile as I get the text. I then call her.
~Call~
Kaylee~ "hello?"
Me~"Hey kaylee."
Kaylee~ "Hey Jack. What's up."
Me~ "Not much. How about you? Sorry I called. I just am lonely and missing you."
Kaylee~ "Awww I miss you too. I'm not doing anything. Kinda bored."
Me~ "I wanted to know if you will go on a hang tomorrow."
Kaylee~ "Of course Jack. I'd love to."
Me~ Ok I'll pick you up at 11."
Kaylee~ "Bye Jack.
~Call over~
    I smile down at my phone forgetting what I just saw. I might like her. Even as I think about Kaylee I can't help but remember Daniel. I still love him obviously. I finally walk home and Daniels upstairs. No Veronica so I guess she left. I sit down and wait for Jonah to call for dinner. I can hear him in the kitchen. I go in a decide to help.
Me~ "Can I help?"
Jonah~ "Jack I've known you for almost 2 years now and not once you have either cooked or asked to help me cook."
Me~ "I'm bored. What do I do?"
Jonah~ "We are having lasagna so set the table accordingly." I do as told and we finish. I go upstairs and get Corbyn and Zach and tell him dinners ready. He walks downstairs. Now Daniel. I take a deep breath and walk in. He's shirtless. Why god why. I walk in not making eye contact.
Me~ "Dinners ready. We're having lasagna. Jonah made me come get you." I don't look up.
Daniel~ "Ok. Jack. Look at me." I don't look up.
Daniel~ "Jack look at me. Now." He says more sternly.
Daniel~ "God damn it Jack Robert Avery look at me. In my eyes. Now!!" I look up revealing my red and puffy eyes that somehow Jonah didn't notice. Or he just didn't say anything. Daniel gets up (still shirtless) and walks over to me. He looks me in the eyes. I try and look down but his hand flashes up and curves itself around my chin stopping me.
Daniel~ "look. At. Me." I look up. Tears just waiting to fall. My eyes failing me one slips out. His face loosens.
Daniel~ "Is you not looking at me because of what happened earlier." I nod.
Daniel~ "Jack. Veronica is my girlfriend." I feel more tears fall. He pulls me into a hug and just holds me. I pull away wiping my tears. I still love him.
Me~ "Jonahs waiting." And with that I leave.

Daniels pov
    I didn't realize Jacks feelings until before dinner. He started crying in my arms. He's upset that I have a girlfriend. I still love him. But I like Veronica now. We eat Jonahs lasagna in silence. I look over at Jack and he has barely touched his food.
Jonah~" Jack you haven't touched your f--" he's cut off by Jack who jumps up from his chair and runs out of the house. Corbyns starts to follow.
Jonah~ "Corbyn stop. Hell be fine. Just give him a while. Corbyn sits down. Worry spreading across his face. I feel my self start to worry also.

Jacks pov
  I run out of the house tears streaming down my face. I keep on running. I run for as long as I can. Soon I run out of breath and stop. It's almost pitch black out. I take out my phone to call Kaylee.
~Call~
Kaylee~ "Hey Jack what's up?"
Me~ "Kaylee....please..."
Kaylee~ "Jack. What's wrong?! Are you alright where are you."
Me~ "I..I don't know. I just kept running. Can I sleep at your place tonight?"
Kaylee~ "Of course. Where are you? Ill come pick you up."
Me~ "Just track my p----"
(Call over but hasn't hug up yet)
Kaylee~ "Jack?......Jack what's wrong what happened. I see a bright light bit when I look to see it something hits me. Everything goes black and all I can hear is a loud crash. My whole body hurts and I can't breathe. I hear footsteps but than nothing at all.

Corbyns pov
After an hour we all start all looking for him. It's dark but we keep running. Soon we stop to catch our breathe. Then we hear it. CRASH. A small scream follows and we run to it. Flashlights are on and we see a car who is stoped. Something lays on the floor. The driver over top of it. We get closer and I see him. Jack.

Authors note
Oooooooo what's going to happen! I love the emotion. Thanks for reading.❤️