*Breathe*

Daniels pov
I wake up and see/feel myself intertwined with Jack. I carefully unwind and move him to the middle of the bed. I look down at the boy and smile. I get dressed but it's kinda hot so I go shirtless. Putting on joggers I head downstairs and attempt and being quiet.
Corbyn~ "Daniel?"
Daniel~ "Sorry Corbyn. I tried being quiet." He nods and we head downstairs.
Corbyn~ "How was last night?" I look at him confused. He pulls out his phone and shows me the picture he took. It's over me and jack. Intertwined together with every limb. I blush and look at a smirking Corbyn.
Corbyn~ "How's Veronica?"
Me~ "Good."
Corbyn~ "How do you really feel?" This is a question I have asked myself often.
Me~ "I like her. Why?"
Corbyn~ "What about Jack?"
Me~ "Of course I still love him but we broke apart. I have to move on. And I'm happy with Ronni." He nods in acceptation. Then goes in the other room to call Christina.
I take the time to go on Instagram. I get a notification. It says, ronnisanchez posted a picture. I smile at the name and look at the picture. The second I see it my heart breaks and tears start to form. It's a picture of her with a guy. The caption says "Couldn't live without you!❤️" not bothering to see who she tagged I throw my phone onto the loveseat. I curled up in a ball struggling to keep my self contained. I run upstairs grabbing my phone on the way and ran into my room. I plopped down on the bed next to Jacks bed and tears fell. I tried to hold them in. I contain myself and text Veronica to come over to talk. I put my phone down and go to the bathroom to freshen up. I definitely look as if I've been crying. I splash water on my face and blink a couple times. Then practicing my smile I leave the room. Jacks awake now. He looks at me concerned. I just smile and he looks back at his phone. A second later I get a text from Jack. I'm still in the room so I sit down.
~Texts~
Jack~ "Danny what's wrong? I saw you crying."
Daniel~ "I think Ronni might be cheating on me. I'm gonna talk to her. I'll be back. Need anything?"
Jack~ "No. not right now. Thanks anyways Danny."
~Texts over~
I get a shirt on and the doorbell rings as I sprint down the stairs. Veronica is there. She looks worried. I start to speak but I'm interrupted by her arms around my neck and he legs around my torso.
Ronni~ "Oh my god. You scared me I thought you were hurt. Are you ok?" Her voice sounds concerned. I set her down. She kisses me but I pull away after a minute.
Ronni~ "What's wrong?"
Me~ "Who was that on Instagram?" She laughs at me.
Me~ "Why are you laughing? Are you cheating on me?" She giggles but slows down.
Ronni~ "Danny did you see who I tagged?
I shake my head.
Ronni~ "Why Don't you check." I take my phone out and check who she tagged. It says caseysanchez. I look at her confused.
Ronni~ "My last name is Sanchez Daniel. God you can be so dumb." God I'm so stupid. It's her brother.
Ronni~ "Yeah it is and you are." She giggles. Realizing I said that out loud I blush a little and then giggle. I tackle her and now she's under me. I kiss her and she kisses me back. Our lips in sync, I lick her bottom lip asking for entrance. She accepted and we just made out for what seems like forever. Finally pulling away for a breather I get off of her and we snuggle for a while and watch Netflix. I get an idea while scrolling threw the app. Finding nothing I look at my beautiful girlfriend.
Me~ "Have you seen the new Spider-Man movie with Tom Holland?" She shakes her head. I smirk. She starts to get really excited. I know how much she loves Spider-Man so I get my thinks together and we head out. We get to the theater and I pay and we get popcorn. She's so excited she's legit jumping around everywhere. I look at her with admiration. She finally stops and looks back at me. She blushes and I kiss her.
~Time skip to after the movie~
The movie was amazing (get it amazing Spider-Man. K I'm done). Ronni loved it. She's still talking about how amazing it is. It's adorable. I'm noticing how, other than kissing and realizing she's adorable, my relationship with Ronni is more as a friendship. I still love jack and can't get him out of my mind.
On the way home I get a text from Corbyn.
~Texts~
Corbyn~ "Jack spoke today. Where are you. He's been asking for you."
Me~ "Sorry I'm out with Ronni. I'll be home soon."
~Texts over~
  I drop Ronni off and get home. I think for a long time on how I'm going to tell Ronni that I'd prefer her as my best friend. I love jack. Nothing can change that. I walk in and Jacks on the couch. Jonah must have moved him.
Jack~ "H..hi d..dan..ny." He smiles proudly. I smile back. We sit and watch tv for a while as I think more. Ive made up my mind. I'll tell Ronni tomorrow. I hope she understands. Jack soon falls asleep and I carry him to bed. I kiss his forehead and whisper goodnight. I start to look away but I swear I see him smile. I look again and he's not. My minds just playing with me.
I try to sleep but can't. I'm thinking about Ronni. I think she'll understand. I hope. I don't know what to say or how to say it. I'm so confused on what to do. I soon fall asleep drowning in my own thoughts. I start to dream.
Jack and I are walking around holding hands. They soon come to a stop. I leans down to tie his shoe. When I gets back up he makes eye contact with the person across from him. Shay. I squeezes jacks hand. I can't breathe. Shay has a gun. She aims for me. She starts to shoot but then changes her aim to Jack. Shoot. BANG! Jack drops dead his hand still in mine. I drop down screaming and crying. He's gone.
I wake up screaming and crying. The door slam open and Corbyn, Zach and Jonah run over to me. Tears running out of my eyes like a river. I could barely breathe. I clutch my chest. Jonah tells me to calm down and breathe. I can't. I slap the bed. Still holding my chest I scream. No sound comes out for there's no breath. Jonah picks me up and we speed to the hospital with Corbyn. There was no time to get Jack ready so Zach stayed with him. We get there and Corbyn pushes the door open. Then everything goes black.

Authors note
I promise I'll stop with too much drama and stuff going on. It might be too much. The next couple chapters after the next one will be chill. Sorry. ❤️