*Pool days and teasing*

(If you haven't already, read the authors note at the end of the last chapter! Btw that's my fav pic of Corbs atm!❤)

Daniels pov
Me and Jonah carry the smaller boys in. Jack sleeps so softly and I didn't want to wake him. I quickly hurry inside and I open our shared room. I lay him down on his bed. We had moved our beds side by side a couple of days ago, so he wasn't that far away if I needed anything. After I set him down, I take my shirt off and lay next to him. He moves a little bit before snuggling into my side. I giggle silently and close my weight-lifted eyes. I let the darkness come over me as I tried not to think about anything but Jack. And soon. I fell asleep.
Morning soon comes as my eyes slowly adjust to the morning light. Rubbing my eyes, I look over yo the curly cutie attached to my side. I try and carefully remove myself from his arms. Failing, I look at the clock. 9AM. He'll need to wake up anyways. I shake him awake softly. He groans a little and slowly opens his eyes.
Me~ "Morning baby." His eyes open more as he cuddles back into me.
Me~ "We have to get up. Come on." He refuses do I get up, letting his arms fall. He pouts as I get dressed. Once in dressed I walk over to him and motion him to stand. He obeys and I pay my chest softly as he jumps up. I catch him and he wraps his arms and legs around me for support. I giggle and carry him downstairs.
I walk into the kitchen and set him down on a stool and start on some eggs. As I start working I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I stop and smile, turning around.
Me~ "Can't keep it in your pants can you, love?" He giggles and lets go. I finish the eggs and serve him some. He thanks me and I go and wake up the others. Jonah and Zach were already awake and were just cuddling, so I left them be. I travel to Corbyns room and wake him up. Once he's up I tell him to wake Christina up. He does and we all walk downstairs together. Corbyn leads while me and Christina stay back. She slows down a little. I look at her giving her a confused look.
Christina~ "Is there anything you wish to tell me Seavey?" I giggle. I probably should tell her about my kiss with Jack. Just as I was about to start, her stomach growls.
Me~ "Maybe later. Someone needs food." We giggle and walk into the kitchen. Corbyn was too focused in his eggs that he didn't even notice our late arrival. I serve everyone present eggs as Jonah walks down the stairs with, a very sleepy, little Zach with him. We all coo at them as Jonah blushes. Zach sits down as I serve him eggs. Jonah walks me over to the stove as I serve myself some eggs along with his.
Jonah~ "Did you take your pills this morning?" He said as he sips his coffee. I shake my head. He looks at me and gave me the "you know what to do" look. I roll my eyes and get the small orange bottle out of the medicine cabinet. I take out one of the small pills and place it in my hand. Then I grab a glass of water. I swallow the pill and go back to Jonah, who is still standing there.
Jonah~ "I know you don't like it Daniel, but it's going to help you." I nod at him and start on my eggs. We both make our way over to the table and join the others.
Christina~ "What are we doing today?" We all take a minute to think of ideas.
Zach~ "How about a the beach?" Christina shakes her head immediately disagreeing
Christina~ "Nope. It's a beautiful day and it's Saturday. It's going to be packed."
Jack~ "What about our pool? We can have our own beach day!" We all agree. Zach and Christina shriek of excitement. We all finish our eggs and then go and start to prep for an amazing day.
    We all go upstairs to get our stuff. Once we have everything we head outside and set up the lawn chairs. Zach and Jonah are side by side. So are Corbyn and Christina. Me and Jack set ours up next. As soon as everything was set up Jonah heads inside for snacks. We all take our top layers off and Christina takes her shorts off. Once we all are in our bathing suits we jump in. Christina refuses so, of course being an amazing boyfriend, Corbyn throws her in. We all laugh as she forgives him and they swim around for a while. It was so refreshing. It's so hot outside. We spend the next couple of minutes in the pool, before getting out for snacks. We all separate and go with our significant others, if that's what you want to call it. Me and jack grab some snacks. I have some chips and Jack, being on a diet, has some strawberries. We sit down and eat.
Me~ "You know, baby, I don't get why you're on a diet. You're so beautiful." He blushes and snuggles up closer to me. I giggle and we continue to snack. Jonah and Zach are sitting close as well and sharing some chips. Corbyn and Christina are sitting on the edge of the pool, his arm over her holding her hand. They aren't snacking, just talking.
    After we snacked, we wanted to swim some more. We swam and it was so fun. Me and jack, and Jonah and Zach were all in the pool. Jonah and Zach were doing who knows what. I was just focusing on Jack. He was so beautiful. I grabbed his waist and just looked at his perfectly formed abs.
Jack~ "What?" I giggle
Me~ "You look so beautiful." He laughs and starts to sing our song "Just to see you smile". I join in. I've never given too much thought on how well our voices match together. We finish the song and I peck his lips before swimming off leaving him to pout. I love teasing him. Christina walks over to me, jack still on the other side of the pool.
Christina~ "Isn't there still something you'd like to tell me Seavey."———

Authors note
   Hope you enjoy just a relaxing day. I kinda too. Don't forget to give me your input on the story and any ideas you have. ❤❤