*Comments*

Jacks pov (The same day as last chap)
The movie soon came to an end and the boys headed upstairs aside from me and Daniel. I look up to him ,as I am still attached to his hip, and see him with his eyes closed and his eyelashes laying gently on his cheeks. I smile at his gorgeous face. I don't want to disturb him so I attempt to carry him to bed. Succeeding, I lay him down in his bed and snuggle up close to him and soon fall asleep to his heartbeat playing like music in my ears.
I wake up and get ready for the day. After in dressed I go over to the beautiful sight still sleeping and kiss his temple. Then I head downstairs for breakfast.
I walk down and see Jonah at the stove. I smile at him and get one back. Eating my eggs, prompts to Jonah, I scroll across Instagram to my resent picture I had posted.
[____________________________]
Jackaverymusic:/:

 [____________________________]Jackaverymusic:/:

"Blessed for this one. Thanks for everything. You're so amazing!❤️

Liked by @corbynbesson @jonahmarias @zachherron @seavydaniel and 1,340 more.
Comments 560:
User1: Awwww goals!❤️
SeavyDaniel: You're amazing too! Blessed for you too!❤️
User5: Ew. Danny deserves better.
User2: ^^^ Y'all are gross. Kys. No one cares.
User3: @user2 stfu. You're the gross one.
Corbynbesson: Yasssss best frands!!!👌🏻
Zachherron: ^^^^
Jonahmarias: ^^^^^^^^
User4: You don't deserve Danny.
[___________________________]
A tear falls as I scroll through miles of hate. We weren't official yet but I know I love him. I'm so upset that most of our fans don't approve. They are right. I don't deserve Daniel. Leaving the table I go to the bathroom downstairs.
I stare into the mirror. My eyes are shadowed if an ugly purple circle I can't seem to get rid of. My curls not knowing what to do today. My lips too big for my face. Tears fall and I start getting mad. Upset. And Angry. I spin on my heels and turn to the wall and punch it. I punch it over and over again. Tears falling like a river. Small screams and whispers escape my mouth as I punch the wall until my knuckles are black and blue and my wrist numb. I was going for another big punch when my hand is stopped by a taller image. My eyes glossed my a cover of tears and my vision blurry. I fall into the arms of the image and everything stops as I fall asleep.

Jonahs pov
I was finishing the eggs for the boys when jack gets up from the table and rushed into the bathroom. He closes the door. I don't think much of it and continue cooking. Minutes later I hear soft whimpers and screams followed by load thumps. The sound is faded by the door. I rush to the bathroom and open the door. My hand rushing itself in front of jacks purple hand. His eyes covered in tears. More tears falling down his cheeks he falls into my arms and I catch him. I swing him up and carry him bridal style.
I rush up to his shared room with Daniel. Opening the door with my foot I accidentally kick too hard causing a load bang to be followed my the door swinging into the wall. Daniel jumps up in fear and looks around. His eyes finding me. Then finding Jack. He runs up to me and takes him out of my arms and setting him down on his bed. I get a wet towel from the bathroom and explain to Daniel what I saw. Tears escaping his eyes with every word. He just stares at Daniel. I sit down and Daniel takes Jacks hand and we wait for him to wake.
Around 15 minutes later Jacks eyes flutter open revealing his mocha eyes glazed with trying tears. His eyes all puffy and red he looks up at Daniel then down to his hand. His eyes squint in pain and we get him in the car carefully. I had woken Corbyn up on the way and I stayed home with Zach. Corbyn driving the car disappeared out of my sight. I go to wake up Zach and he comes out of his room. I explain to him and we head to the hospital. Panic sprayed on my face.

Daniels pov
I can't believe Jack would hurt himself because of hate. I get it. Jonah slamming the door woke me and I see jack. I take him and we wait for his waking up of. He does and we head to the hospital. Me and Corbyn take him and Jonah and Zach will come asap. We get there and they take Jack for X-rays. Me and Corbyn wait. Wait for good news. Hopefully after this little hospital trip I can ask Jack on our date. I hope he says yes.
We get the results and he just has a brace. I can tell he's in a lot of pain. His eyes focused on absolutely nothing. We got home and he attached himself to my hip again and fell asleep. A few hiccups escaping his mouth. It was the afternoon and I was about to ask him to go on a date with me.
       He woke up minutes into my thoughts. He looked up at me and smiled.
Jack~ "Of course I will." I blush realizing I said my thoughts out loud. He cuddles for a long time and decided to wait a day for the date. God he's so amazing.

Jacks pov
    I'm so excited for my date with Daniel. We're waiting a day for my hand to feel better. He's so amazing and thoughtful. Also a good cuddler. I love him so much. I can't wait for tomorrow. It's going to be amazing. We soon fell asleep tangled in each other's limbs. I smile in my sleep thinking about him and out date.

Authors note
    Can't wait for the next chapter! It's going to be some cute janiel stuff. ❤️Thanks for over 2k! That's unreal! I love writing and hope to continue this book for a while. I could use some ideas if you all are ok with commenting your ideas!