*Now that sentence i like*

Corbyns pov
I go to open the door. The second it opens a tear drops out of my tear duct. I wipe it away.
Corbyn~ "Christina?" Why are you here?" I'm so confused but soon connect the dots and glare at Jonah who try's to give me a reassuring smile. I look back to my beautiful ex girlfriend. God I hate saying that. Her eyes where more brighter and sparkling than usual. They were coated with a very thin, but still noticeable, layer of tears. Why is she upset?
Christina~ "I came to get my stuff." She let go of a deep breathe. I gesture her to come in as she does so. Without looking at me again, she rushes up to my room. I look to Jonah who mouths, "Go!". I sprint upstairs and find her in my room. I stop at the door.
I can hear her softly sniffle. She angrily throws her clothes and make up and her other stuff in the duffle bag she brought. I just watched her. To be quite honest I had no clue what to do. I just watch her. She grabs her hoodie off my bed and throws it in her bag with so much anger she breaks down and collapses on my floor in a crying mess. I immediately rush to her and engulf her in a big hug. It felt so good as I've wanted this for so long. As soon as my skin came in contact with hers she curled up into my chest. Her cries die down a little bit and she stands up. Wiping her tears she finishes packing her things.
Me~ "This is goodbye?" My voice cracking I manage to get the words out of my mouth. She takes another deep breath as a small tear drops silently. Her face is emotionless.
Christina~ "I guess it is Corbyn." She starts for the door but I run and put my hand out so she cannot pass.
Me~ "Wait. Please let me explain." She nods softly and goes to sit on the bed. She takes the strand of hair that has been falling in her face and tucks it behind her ear. Mentally telling myself to breathe I start to explain.
Me~ "Me and Shay are just friends I promise. Me and the boys hadn't seen her since we shot "Help Me Help You" with Logan. Jonah surprised us and we just hung out. Just friends. It ended up getting late and she just said we could camp out in the living room. She went to her room and then you called me." I finish by taking a very much needed deep breath. She thinks for a moment.
Christina~ "Are you sure?" I nod frantically.
Christina~ "How did you feel. When I. Broke up with you." She seemed to struggle saying the last sentence. I feel my eyes start to sting but I ignore it.
Me~ "I was heartbroken. You know I love you. I didn't want to eat but Danny made me. All I did was cry." I scratch the back of my head nervously. A smile formed on her face.
Christina~ "You really love me?" She questions.
Me~ "How dare you even ask. Of corse I love you I always have and always will." I tear of what I hope is happiness falls and she hugs me catching me by surprise. Without thinking I push her away.
Me~ "Does this mean we are back together?" She nods quickly and I smile. Then I kiss her. I kiss her hard. She mimics my movements and our lips move in sync. Her hand in my hair and mine around her petite little waist, nothing could be so perfect. Minutes later we pull away and just talk for a while catching up on everything we missed while we were apart. I tell her about what happened to Daniel also. Worry and fear spreads across her face. I tell her not to worry and that he's alright. I also tell her all of our ideas on how to help him. She nods and we decide to just relax. She threads her legs and arms with mine and hides her face in the crevice of my neck. I can feel her smiling and breathing.
Christina~ "I missed you so god damn much Corbyn. I love you." She whispers against my skin. I smile like an idiot at the words. We've never said that before. I'm glad. She soon falls asleep in my arms. I look down at my beautiful girlfriend. Now that sentence I like. I soon fall asleep thinking about how perfect she is and what future I could have with her now. I've never been so happy. She makes me better.

Daniels pov
I was kind of worried when Christina arrived but when I go and check on them ,after not hearing anything for a while, I smile. I head up the stairs carefully and quietly and I open the door. They are both asleep smiling and cuddling. I'm so glad that Corbyns happy again. I creep downstairs to join Jack who's reading. I take the book from him and he pouts. As i giggle a smile creeps its way into his face. He puts his arms around me and we cuddle too. Jonah and Zach where already involved with cuddling so I stop thinking. I turn my brain off.
All I know is that Jonah has ideas on "how to make me better". I don't know what but I'm kind of nervous about it. Thinking is my thing and is sometimes good. Until it gets bad, that is. Then it's awful. I start to breathe fast as I think more about this. Turning my brain off is harder than I thought. Jack notices my increase in breathing and heart rate and let's me go. He then moves to the front of me and I look at him. He caresses my cheek and I find myself calm immediately. Confused I look at him. He smiles.
Jack~ "I guess I'm your cure Mr. Seavey." I giggle and intertwine myself back in his warm body.
Too many hours to keep track of, Corbyn and Christina come downstairs hand in hand. There's no need for explanation so we all just smile at the two. They smile back and join us on the couch. They cuddle up and Corbyn doesn't stop smiling nor looking at his gorgeous girlfriend. It makes me so unbelievably happy for him. He's happy now.
    Jonah says that he's trying to get me help. I said that wasn't necessary but he insisted Incase I get worse. I have been getting worse since my first attack. It's not my fault. I just like to think a lot. I'm a very observational person. I like to think. But I don't like to "think". Jonah didn't tell me much but he seemed really serious so I know he cares a lot. He did tell me to stop thinking. I might do that. I can't really help it. My mind just drifts off. Like just now. I have to stop. I've also noticed that part of my "space syndrome" is emotions. I don't know why. I'm not very open about my emotions but I have lately. My thoughts just do that sometimes. I stop thinking and head up to bed with Jack.

Authors note
Keep leaving comments and don't forget to vote! Thanks for over 6k! 💓