*Ferris wheel and skateboards*

Daniels pov
Soon after Chipotle me and Ronni went to the park where we meet. Soon she had to leave. That actually upset me. We separated and I was a little upset but I get to see Jack now. I get home and he's eating Jonahs eggs. Lucky. Lol. I smile at him but this time don't get one in return. Jonah sees my frown and turns the stove off and leaves the room. I sit with him.
Jack~ "How's was your date?"
Me~ "It wasn't a date. I meet her at the park when I thought you cheated on my with Shay. She was such a good friend so we talked and we have so much in common. It wasn't a date." I repeat. He rolls his eyes.
Jack~ "I wanted to get lunch at Chipotle with Jonah but I saw you guys being cute and a little too comfortable and close."
Me~ "Jack-"
Jack~ "I think we should just be friends." A tear streaks down my face and I look up to see him also crying. I nod and get up. I stop by the other boys rooms. Corbyns still out with Christina. Zach's in there. He looks at me, puts his phone down and rushes over to me. He puts a hand on my shoulder.
Zach~ "Jack told me. You wanna switch rooms?" If Jack told him than why is he being so chill. I nod and cry some more. I rush to my room and pack all my thinks and switch with Zach. I get moved in a just sit there. Crying my eyes out. Nightfall comes and I'm not in the mood to eat. Jonah brings me a small burger but I don't eat too much. Im to upset. I just lost my love. Yeah I might like Ronni but I love jack. He just broke up with me. I cry myself to sleep curled up in a ball. Hours later I hear the door open to my new room. Corbyn. I smile a bit.

Corbyns pov
I had an amazing day with Christina. We went to Disney. God I love her so much. She went home and I got an uber. Halfway home I look at the phone I hadn't payed any attention to all day. 3 missed calls from Jonah. One call from Zach and Some more texts from Jonah. I call him back.
~Call~
Jonah~"Hello?"
Me~ "It's Corbyn what's wrong?"
Jonah~ "Oh my god Corbyn. It's you. So shit happened today. It's hard to explain over call so I'll sum it up. Jack broke up with Danny."
Me~ "I just got home. Tell me now."
~Call over~
I hang up and think. I pay my uber and run inside. Jonahs waiting on the couch. He tells me what the day brought. I feel so bad for Danny. I rush up to his (old) room. He's not there but Jack and Zach are. Jacks sleeping cuddled up to Zac. give Zach a questioned look. He motions for me to come closer.
Zach~ "Jonah probably told you. Daniel and me switched so they were apart. Go to him. Jacks been a mess for at least 3 hours." He whispers. I look at Jack who's eyes are all puffy and cheeks all read. His breathing rate is off a little and he looks so upset. I feel so bad for him. I nod at Zach who goes back to stroking Jacks hair. Jack then moves around in his sleep but then settles and moves closer to Zach. I leave and rush to Daniel. Jonah is still downstairs. Daniel is also sleeping curled up in a ball. I feel so bad for him too. His eyes flutter open revealing red puffy eyes. He smiles just a bit at the sight of me. He moves over and I lay down. He snuggles up close to me. I can feel his breathing rate slow down a bit. He's so heart broken it hurts me as his best friend. He falls asleep soon and I wait for morning to question him. His phone buzzes and I look at it.
(Ronni🌲💕~ "Hey Danny what's up?")
Just another question for me to ask him when he wakes.

Daniels pov
(The next day) I wake up and notice someone next to me. I look up at a sleeping Corbyn who soon wakes up at my movement. He smiles at me. I try to smile back but I can't. Not now.
Me~ "You stayed?"
Corbyn~ "I never left. I never will." I attempt another smile but fail once again. He strokes my cheek then up to my hair. Tears fall as I recap the night before. Realizing I lost Jack as my love I cry more. He shhhhes my and calms me down. He gets up and we get dressed. I don't feel like doing anything so I just stay upstairs. Corbyn leaves and returns 30 minutes later with some eggs. I eat just a little bit. He frowns at me.
Corbyn~ "You need your strength if you wanna meet up with Ronni anytime soon." I look at him with shock.
Corbyn~ "You got a text." He smirks and I tell him about her. Her helpfulness and beauty. I decide to stop being depressed and go meet her again.
~Texts~
Danny boi💕🌲~ "Nm hbu? Just wondering if you wanna hang today. I kinda need you rn."
Ronni🌲💕~ "Of course. Are you alright?"
Danny boi💕🌲~ "Yeah I guess. How about you come to my house."
Ronni🌲💕~ "Sure. Text me the address and I'll be there as soon as I can. I hope you're alright."
Danny boi💕🌲~ "*Address*. K see you soon."
~Texts over~
Within an hour I hear a knock on the door. Corbyn gets it.
Corbyn~ "Danny!! Ronnie here!" He tells to me upstairs.
Me~ "Coming."

Jacks pov
I wake up and Zach isn't there. I frown. I get dressed and go to the bathroom. I look in the mirror. I look like actual hell. I splash water on my face and go downstairs and sit on the couch with my eggs. I barely eat them but oh well. While I was watching cartoons I hear a knock on the the door. Corbyn gets it. It's a girl. She looks familiar.
Corbyn~ "Danny!!! Ronni is here!"
Daniel~ "Coming."
I feel my self drop mentally. Danny comes downstairs and looks at Ronni like she's a diamond. They go upstairs and Corbyn looks at me with sympathy. I try and ignore them and go back to my cartoon. If Daniel can move on so can I. After all I'm not all gay. I'm bi too. I head out to Starbucks to eat coffee. I get there and order my vanilla bean frap. I revive it and sit down with my phone. The bell, that indicates that someone enters, rings and I look up startled by the noise. I look up to see a gorgeous girl look back at me. She carries a skateboard and her phone. She winks and goes to order her coffee. He has beautiful blond hair that matches perfectly with her mocha colored eyes that shine like the sun. She has glasses and a small nose ring. She's beautiful. Wait I already said that. Oh well. In the moment I saw her I totally forgot about Danny. She sits down across the room. I gather the balls and get up and walk over to her. She looks up and smiles and unbelievably perfect smile.
Her~ "Hey cutie. What can I do for you?" I take a deep breathe.
Me~ "Sorry but I saw you walk in and I think you're really pretty." I blush and she smiles even bigger.
Her~ "Thanks love. What's your name?" I manage to smile back.
Me~ "Jack. Jack Avery."
Her~ "Hi Jack Avery. I'm Kaylee. Kaylee Sanchez. Nice to meet you."
Me~ "Hi Kaylee. Would you care to join me?" She giggles as I hold out my hand. She takes it and we walk over to my table. We talk and I get to know her. She's originally from Spain and has two brothers. She's lives here in LA and likes to skateboard, which I already guessed since she brought one, and drawing.
Me~ "Since you like Skateboarding would you care to maybe go with me sometime?" She thinks then smiles again.
Kaylee~ "I'm free today. How about you?" I nod.
Me~ "I just have to stop home and grab my board. Want to join?"
Kaylee~ "Id love you. I have mine here." We get up and start onward to my house. This whole time with her I forgot about Danny. I get my board and we head to the SkatePark riding our boards. She pretty good too.

Daniels pov
After talking with Veronica about my problems we decide to go to the nearest carnival. We had such a good time. We played games too. I even won her a giant stuffed panda. I enjoyed her company and we both decided that this was a date. I might like her. I still love jack though. We ride the fairs wheel first. At the top I decided I had had enough of being friends. I breathe and swallow. I'm so nervous.
Me~ "Veronica. I like you. Like more than friends. I have had such a nice time today. Will you be my girlfriend?" My voice almost breathing on the last word.
Ronni~ "Danny I-"

Authors note
Sorry for the cliffhanger but I feel it really adds to the story. Don't worry Janiel will happen in the future. I just like adding to the plot. I like the girls too. These are the girls in case you need a picture. The first one is Veronica and the second one is Kaylee. ❤️❤️

 ❤️❤️