Chapter 7

Three weeks have passed the guys and I became closer, my work at the restaurant was going well and they paid me enough money to survive University.
________
Today after I finished classes, I walked to dorm, it was Friday, so I was thinking that tomorrow I could visit the orphanage.

I made my way to the kitchen and started making a sandwich for Corbyn when he gets back here because I'm going to work and I don't want the guy to starve.

It was about five when Corbyn came, I was in my room finishing my homework before going to work.

A knock on my door interrupted me from doing my homework.

"Come in" I yelled and Corbyn appeared inside my room.

"Hey" I said continuing my work

"Hey"

"What do you want?"

"Well I came here to ask you something"

"Okay... What is it?"

"Would you go on a date with me?" A moment passed by without anyone saying anything and me trying to understand what the hell he just said, then after another moment my brain functioned.

"WHAT? y-you want to g-go on a d-date with m-me?" Way to go Melody show him that you're shy, why should you keep the cool act, why?? Ugh, way to embarrass yourself.

"Yeah I want to take you on a date is that a problem?"

"Umm... I-I w-well... Umm" Seriously Melody? Umm, well... We're did your coolness go to?

What? I get shy and you know that.

Well in that case... Fuck you

Yeah I know, I know

I took a deep breath and looked him in the eye

"Sorry Cor, I really can't go on a date with you, I'm really sorry" A hurt expression was placed on his face, I don't know why but seeing him hurt made me hurt too.

What is this feeling I'm having right now? It couldn't be... No I refuse to feel this way, I won't let this happen again.

"So that's a no?" He said frowning at me

It took all the strength in me to look him in the eye.

"It's a no"

"Oh okay then, I'm sorry for bothering you"

"Cor there's a lot of girls out there who're welling to date you" I said softly, he said something under his breath so I couldn't hear him. He looked at me once more before getting out of his room.

Why did you do that you idiot? There was another chance to live a happy life standing right in front you and you just blew it up.

I don't want to repeat what happened in the past, the people you care for always end up hurting you or betraying you, so why should I put up with loosing people again?

But what about Zach, Jaxon and Corbyn, they're not like those backstabbers, they're different and you know that.

I just need a little more time to figure out the right answer.

Finishing the conversation between me and myself, I got ready for work.
______
After I got to the restaurant, I started serving the people who came here, they all seem to have someone with them and having a fun time.

The light tinkles of the restaurant bell signaled that new customers have arrived I turned and started greeting them

"Welcome to Sundaise restaurant how may I help yo-" I was shocked when I saw Corbyn with another girl she was gorgeous, she could be a model if she wanted to.