Always

Zach's POV

I usually have a great memory, really precise, never missing anything. But today I woke up, and I never knew how I fell asleep. I look over my shoulder at cammie, who is sleeping. She looks so pretty. I know she hates it, but I like to stare at her. She has light brown hair that reaches her back, with Hazel eyes, her face is covered by her hair so I sweep it to the side. I look at her for a minute before getting up to freshen up. When I get out, she is still asleep. The funny thing is that whenever there is something covert going on, she up- but when it's normal, she sleeps forever. Or maybe it's just that she needs to recover from her shot. Her shot! I go into the room and look at her wound. It's almost healed. Only a handful of stitches.

RING RING RING!!! my phone goes off. I quickly slide it open as I walk onto the porch.

"Zach" I hear Joe say.

"When do you want to meet?" He says just after.

"Your in roseville?" I ask, well of course there in Roseville!

"Never mind " I say.

"Meet me at the letter drop, the one we used at the academy" I didn't have to be told twice.

"Just us right?" I say

"Or you can drop off Cammie to see Rachel"

"Will do" I say with a decisive nod.

"What time?" He asks.

"10:30" I reply

"Bye Zach, and oh- please watch over cammie for me," he says " rachel really misses her" he adds.

"Always" I say, then I hang up. I will always take care of cam, as long as I live. I'll never let her go. Not again, not like she did a few summers ago, those months were the worst. So now it must only get better.