13

AUTHOR

Yoongi is working on his homework at the library after class when Taehyung spotted him.

"Hyung" Taehyung said trying to catch the older's attention without being too loud, unfortunately Yoongi had his earphones on so Yoongi didn't notice him. So he sat on the seat beside Yoongi.

He carefully removed a piece of earphone and tried to get his attention but Yoongi just gave him a look from the corner of his eyes and went back to working on his homework.

Yoongi might have been calm at this small interaction with Taehyung but the truth is he can feel his heartbeating faster 'cause he's nervous.

He's nervous because of what he said to Taehyung the last time. He got very rude to Taehyung so when got home he realised what he had just did, knowing it hurts being rejected by somone you like.

"Don't ignore me hyung." Taehyung have said.

"Why?  Have you sorted out your feelings? Yoongi asked. Yoongi knows he shouldn't have brought it up but he has to keep his pride intact.

"Yes" Taehyung said with a small smile. Yoongi can see it at the corner of his eyes, still refusing to look at Taehyung directly.

Yoongi didn't expect Taehyung's answer so he kept quiet and didn't say anything.

"Hyung go on a date with me." Taehyung said when he got no reply from Yoongi.

Yoongi snapped his head at Taehyung but he immediately regretted seeing how close Taehyung is with him. Yoongi's heart beated faster than it should and so did Taehyung's. They were close enough to almost kiss.

Yoongi broke Taehyung's gaze and he pushed Taehyung's face away from him.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi asked

"Asking you out on a date." Taehyung replied

"You're just wasting your time." Yoongi said

"I'm not, when it's you I'm not wasting my time." Taehyung said.

"Why are you even doing this?" Yoongi asked

"Because I want to show you that I actually have feelings for you, so that you won't question it."

"If I say no will you leave me alone?" Yoongi asked.

"No" Taehyung said while shaking his head.

"Okay I'll go with you." Yoongi sighed.

"Wait really" Taehyung is surprised he thought he's going to do a lot more convincing so that he can take Yoongi on a date.

"Do you want me to take it back?" Yoongi asked while raising an eyebrow.

"No!" Taehyung said louder than he's supposed too.

As a reflex Yoongi covered Taehyung's mouth with his hands.

"Keep your voice down we're at the library" Yoongi said at Taehyung and he removed his hand.

"Sorry I just got excited. " Taehyung said.

"When is it? " Yoongi asked.

"Huh? " Taehyung asked back, he got confused for a second.

"The date. " Yoongi said with an amused face he can't believe Taehyung even got confused.

"Oh! Right, will now be okay? " Taehyung replied.

"Now, as in now? " Yoongi widened his eyes.

"Yes right now I've been actually planning this for quite a while. " Taehyung said while looking down and scratching the back of his neck.

Yoongi find it cute. The way Taehyung looks so shy with him right now he finds it really cute,  he liked this side of Taehyung and he wants to see more of it.

"Okay, let's go in an hour just let me finish this. " Yoongi said and went back to his work.

"Let me help you with that hyung. " Taehyung said.

Hey guys I'm sorry I posted this late I was supposed to post it Saturday but I realised that I've been writing way too much about the other characters when I was supposed to focus on Taegi so I had to rewrite and come up with a new one.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter I love you guys.

I'm still working on their date. Any suggestions?

-vee