What If Chapter 5

CH. 5

“Let’s go! 5 minutes!” Savan’s motioning us on stage, to begin. I take a peek from behind the stage doors. So much people! Wow, this is a dream come true. It’s like I have to do a reality check whenever we go onstage. It’s a dream come true, especially since I found her. We always say we have the best fans in the world, but it’s true. Directioners are extremely close. I look over at Olivia. “Go get em’!” She assures me I’ll do fine. Harry comes up from behind me and pulls me into one of our famous group hugs before we go onstage. We jump up and down a little bit, do some last minute warm-ups and wait for the intro to be over. I smile at Olivia one last time and go on stage. Screaming, crying, jumping, funny banners. Tonight, I won’t have to look for my princess in the crowd though, because she’ll be backstage, cheering me on. A smile comes on my face and I feel Zayn behind me, one hand on my shoulder as he whispers “You’re thinking about her.. aren’t you?” I nod, and scan the crowd. Me and Louis wave back at one girl who almost faints. 

***About a Half an Hour Later***

We’re doing twitter questions again. Liam picks his favorite tweet as it appears on the screen. I look back at it, wondering why our girls are aww-ing. Of course it reads “Niall, have you found your princess yet?” Damn... It’s not Liam’s fault, we picked these questions before we met Olivia. I’m in shock. Not Yet. Not going to say it. I look at Harry. He comes over to me and tells me what to say. “Uhm.. your going to have to find out,” I say with a smile. The fans start cheering. Some might’ve took that as a yes, so they started to shout ‘that’s so sweet!’ I look back at Olivia, and she laughs mouthing ‘awww’ to me. At least she has a good sense of humor. I laugh it off, and go on with the rest of the night. We had a great laugh on stage, and ended up wearing each other’s clothes. It was fun. 

Olivia’s POV

“Let’s go boys!” Savan tells the lads. I see Niall take a peek outside the stage doors, and he comes in with awe-filled eyes. It’s so easy to tell how he feels. I’ve only personally known him for about 6 hours now, and I could already tell if he’s happy or not through the look in his piercing, beautiful, blue eyes. He looks back at me and I try to give him a little smile. ‘Go get em!’ I mouth to him before he gets pulled into the infamous 1D group hug. I watch as they go on stage, belting out ‘I Want.’ I lean against the door as a smile comes on my face before I know it I’m backstage, singing like an insane person jumping up and down, hands in the air. He and Zayn look at me again while I was being a crazy fan, singing at the top of my lungs. As soon as I look up, they’re there, looking at me and laughing. Suddenly, a thought comes up in my mind: What if his princess is in the crowd...? I push it in the back of my mind for now, and I try to keep it there. I guess we’ll find out..

***30 Minutes Later***

One thing I always love about the boy’s concerts is the twitter question section. I think it’s really sweet that they single out fans in the audience, and answer their questions, rap, or dance for them. It’s Liam’s turn. He reads “This is my favorite tweet of the night, Niall, have you found your princess yet?” The audience bursts with cheers and yell ‘aww.’ My hands start to shake. If he says yes, it’s probably not me. If he does, they’ve probably been dating for a couple of months now, or they have always been close friends. He wouldn’t only know her for 6 hours. Harry comes over and whispers something in his ear and he replies with, “Uhm.. you’ll find out,” followed by a smirk. That’s it. It’s over. I told Lou. He already found his princess before I came along. I look at Niall and he looks at me. ‘Awww’ I mouth to him. He smiles at me, but little does he know that I’m breaking inside.