What If Chapter 21

Ch. 21

After that night passed I woke up, thanks to my growling stomach. Niall still in my cot, sleeping like a little angel. His hand was still on my waist, and his mouth was slightly open. His pink lips turned a little paler. Soft snoring escaped out of him. I slowly sat up and tried to quietly climb over him to go to the cafeteria to try to grab a bite to eat. 

“Oh, hell no.” Niall woke up and looked at me. “Stay in bed!”

“Sorry.. I’m hungry.”

As quickly as he could he jumped down and held out his hand to me. I took it and he led me down to the cafeteria. He filled his plate with eggs, bacon, fruit, and some candy. I laughed. 

‘“For breakfast?” I asked looking as his plate. 

“Yup, here.” He handed me a sweetheart that said ‘Be Mine?’

“Olivia, will you be my valentine, even though it already passed?” he giggled. 

“Of course,” I said smiling. It’s been a couple of months we’ve been together and each day, I love him more. 

“Shit,” he mumbled under his breath. 

“What’s wrong?”

“We needa leave today,” he frowned. “But not until 6 so I have the day with my girl!” he said in a Southern accent. 

So we talked about what happened with him over the past few months, their new album, what I’ve been doing, school. He’s like my best friend. I can talk to him about anything.