What If Chapter 13

Ch. 13

We got to the Pizza Hut in the building in a matter of minutes. Since we called a little bit before we were going there, the manager closed it down for us, so we could eat without people taking videos about us. I want me and Niall to stay a secret, so people wouldn’t treat me differently or specially because I’m linked to someone famous... so I’m kind of happy they did. But, I really like it when they meet fans because, before this all happened, I was a fan, and I always will be, but I never thought they would notice me at all. I would’ve gave anything just to see them and tell them, thank you for everything you’ve done for me. We entered through the doors. “I can hear your tummy,” Niall laughed. “Haha, sorry, I’m starving!” “Good!” he smiled. We sat down at an 8 person table. The waitress that served us was so nice, calm and collected. She knew who she was serving, but still was so sweet. She didn’t ask for no pictures, autographs, anything. We all ordered a large pizza and waited for it to be made. “So,” Harry said as he stuffed his mouth with salad, “What’s been going on?” 

“Nothing much. Going on winter break soon, but I have to go to the doctor’s on Tuesday.  I’m not feeling too well..”

Niall looked at me with a worried face. “Feel better love! We’ll be in New York until Thursday so just call me if you need me.” 

“If you want boys,” Paul interrupts, “We can spend a day in Connecticut on Tuesday into Wednesday?”

“YES!” the boys yell in unison.

“Thank you!”

I’m relieved. I had this little bump under my arm. I didn’t want to say anything because my Mom won’t tell me what it is. As soon as I told her, she called the doctor immediately and set up an appointment as soon as possible. I’m scared... but, at least the boys are going to be there, good or bad news. I just hope it’s not bad. 

I push that thought to the back of my head and try not to think about it. The pizza comes and we all continue to talk. Whenever I look over at Niall, he’s shoving pizza non-stop into his mouth. I start to laugh as Liam says, “Aww, Niall’s so cute when he eats!”

After we finish up, my phones starts vibrating. NEW TEXT! MOM! It said that she was on her way and to make sure I was still in the building. “Did you tell he yet?” Niall asks me. “About us? Not yet... I want to it’s just, I don’t know how she’ll react.” “C’mon, I told your future mother-in-law..” Niall told me. I started to smile again. “Fine, I’ll... We’ll tell her now.” I grab his hand and lead him downstairs. Perfect timing. Mama just came through the doors. I looked up at Niall and he went over to her, smiling. Our hands were still interwined, and he tighten his grip on my fingers as he told her everything. He ended with “And, she’s my girlfriend.”

My mom actually looked happy. “Welcome to the family, love!” she told him. 

Niall’s POV

So far, this was definitely one on the best days of my life, besides the day I met this angel. We went into a photo booth to have our own pictures of us. So i can always remember that she’s there for me and loves me when I’m on tour. We went into Pizza Hut, too. It was all going fantastic until she told me that she wasn’t feeling well. I don’t know it could be a cold or something, but I hope it’s nothing serious. She’s too young to get most diseases. Don’t worry, I tell myself. Have fun with her. She seems ok. I try to tell myself these things but, I just, can’t stop thinking about what would happen if it was serious? I don't even know what I would do without her. She saved me. She can be serious, take a banter, make me feel better about myself. Friendly, fun-loving, caring, kind, funny, crazy! I love her. I don’t think she knows how much she actually means to me. She’s the best thing that has ever happened to me. If she’s seriously sick, I, I, don’t even know what I would do, feel, act like. She’s my everything. Paul must have saw what I was thinking and he asked us if we would like to spend Tuesday, when she had her doctor’s appointment, and Wednesday in Connecticut with her. We all yelled yes. I’ll be there for her. Good. We started to wrap up the food and, may I just say, One of The Best Pizzas I’ve Ever Eaten. Olivia’s phone started to buzz as she got texts from her mom saying that she’s coming now. We rushed out of that place, thanked the manager and the waitress and ran downstairs. “Did you tell he yet?” I asked her while we were running down the stairs. “About us? Not yet... I want to it’s just, I don’t know how she’ll react.” 

“C’mon, I told your future mother-in-law..” It’s true Mama Horan approved of her. 

 “Fine, I’ll... ,” she corrected herself ,”We’ll tell her now.”  She takes my hand and pulls me down the stairs. 

“Good timing,” I tell her.

“You ready?” she asks as she looks up at me, our hands still glued together. We were down here before any of the boys were which was a good thing, I suppose. 

I smile, and walk towards Olivia’s mom when she came in.

So there we were, in the middle of a empty floor, telling her everything that had happened. I couldn’t stop myself, so I went on a little rant about how she’s everything I’ve been waiting for. 

She smiles and squeezes my hand. I take that as a signal to wrap things up. “And, she’s my girlfriend.”

“He’s my boyfriend.”

Her mother looked at both of us, and then at our hands. I started to become tense. If she gave her approval, I would feel 10 thousand times better, especially since I still bring myself back to the What if she has a disease thought. I look down at Olivia =, noticing her eyes getting wider, too. 

After what seemed like forever, she said, “Welcome to the family, love!”

Yes. She’s officially my princess now, forever and always.