What If Chapter 12

Ch. 12

I went down the line and hugged each one of the boys.

“Nice to see you again,” Liam tells me.

“Yeah, babe, we missed you!” Harry jumps in. 

“Here’s your pictures,” Zayn handed them to me with a smile on his face. 

“I missed you all too! And, thank you!”

“Hey,” Louis says, “love, did you come here by yourself?”

“Nope, my Mom just ran down the street to get a present for my baby cousin’s birthday. 

“In the meantime, would you like to come eat dinner with us? The restaurant’s just a couple floors upstairs?” Liam asks me. 

“I would love to, thanks!”

We take the stairs. The boys need to stop a lot since there still was a lot of fans in the building. Paul told me to act like a friend figure to the boys and not hold hands. Sure enough, Niall grabs my wrist and tells the boys we’ll be back. He drags me toward a photo booth and he opens the curtain for me. “Sure!” I smile and start to laugh. We shoot about 12 photo strips, so we both keep 6. As we go out, we run behind the fake trees in the building so we wouldn’t be seen trying to catch up with the boys.

“Where’d you go?” Zayn asks. Niall waves the photo strip back and forth and laughs. This boy. He saved my life. I love him so much, and I honestly don’t think he knows how much he does mean to me. I don’t know, and am scared to find out, what I would be without him. That’s why I’m so happy right now. Because I know he loves me, and I mean to him what he means to me.