What If Chapter 10

Ch. 10 

 We went through probably 1,500 people already.We’ve been here since 10, and it’s now almost 6. They were all so sweet but, I just want to, I seriously need to, see her, to know she’s ok. Zayn, Louis, and Liam’s drawings are all scattered on  the table. They drew ‘Harrio and Louigi’ a janitor, and tons of other silly looking cartoons. Paul’s giving Harry a massage while he’s talking to a fan. There’s no one in front of me so I take my silly string in hand and scan the remaining crowd for a good person to spray with it. Directioners are beautiful people, tell myself as I continue to look at the crowd. So far, they’ve been so nice and--There. She’s looking at me. My one and only love, she’s here. She smiles and waves at me. I wanted to go run up to her and kiss and hug her but, knowing I couldn’t without security chasing me, I just  smiled back. I’m not gonna lie, my eyes started to tear up when I saw her, Thank God, she’s ok. She’s safe. I still had the spray in my hand. Why Not? I aimed at her and pressed down on the top of the can. Before everyone knew it, the green, silly string was all over her, and we were just sitting there laughing like idiots. Words can’t describe how relieved I am. Zayn looks at me and then gazes at the audience to look at who I’m laughing with. When he finds her, he exclaims, “She’s here!” Louis, Liam, and Harry then all look at her and wave. She smiles and mouths “Hello!” to them. “Remember get her number this time. Don’t forget.” 

“I won’t” I smile, forgetting about the fan in front of me. I’ll just have to wait until I’m done with 15 more people. At least she’s at the back of the line, so we could keep us a secret still. 

Olivia’s POV

 I looked at the fans at the table talking to Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Harry before I smiled and gave him a little wave. He gave me a cheeky grin back and pointed a spray can at me. What the-- Before I could finish my thought, I was covered from head to toe in silly string. I started to laugh with him. Zayn leaned over to him and told him something. All of a sudden the rest of the lads looked at me and started waving. “Hello!” I tried to yell, but no words came out. I was speechless. Thank you God! He remembers me. He might still love me. This is almost like a fairytale, again...

“Look Honey, I have to go get your baby cousin a present, so I’ll be right down the block at Macy’s! Call me if you need anything, Love you,” my Mom told me. “Alright, bye! Love you too.” I answered. Now it’ll just be me and the boys. There was about 15-20 more people in front of me to go. I tried to tell the boys to take their time and talk to the fans since there’s not many left and it was only 6 o’clock,  but I don’t think they were paying attention. My life my voice, my reason to be, my love, my heart...is only a couple of steps away. I felt like I was on top of the world, the happiest I’ve ever been, and I don’t want this to end.