80 - Psycho-analysis

Poet boy. Poet boy is the protagonist of our story. He’s six feet, sixteen and constantly tweaking himself... As his self-awareness grow with his poem count. When you hear the soles of poet boy’s shoes lightly tap the earth – because he doesn’t want to inflict harm upon Gaia – you hear the echoes of a purpose. In sync with his feet’s rhythm the winds convey the sound waves: “I want to create, I want to delineate, before I become cremate”. That is poet boy for you, walking the earth unseen, with his thoughts invisible and his poetry invisible just to satisfy this finger-twitching and soul-burning desire to create. He’s an artist, he’s a singer, he’s a rapper, he’s a lost son of the romantic era, he’s an optimist, pessimist and realist in one. He’s a lot of things, because of one thing: what happens in the heart simply happens…so consequently, poet boy’s inexplicable love for words and creation moulded him into a lover of everything.

🌟

The reality is poet boy had never undergone such metamorphosis in his entire life. His wings started to inch out of his scarred back as he became familiar with the new emotion blue eyes gave him. He started to see things differently, started to feel things differently, started to write things differently – making his poem impact differently. They were no longer the blabbers of a hopeless romantic: they were the words of someone with a purpose in life. His feet still sounded purpose – but it was less light, much more much loud. Demanding attention everywhere it went – they call this confidence. And the winds beneath his shoe soles roared, "I want to create and delineate before I become cremate so someone can relate and realise their worth before it’s too late."