chapter 6-carnival

I was in the hospital bed and I wanted to go home."Ashley your going home today I'll call your mom and she'll pick you up"he said.I smiled in response. My throat was hurting badly.The doctor gave me medicine for.I laid in bed for a long period of time just watching t.v.

"Hey Ash you ready to go"said Ariana.I nodded.

We walked out of the hospital and into her car.I wouldn't talk to her but she made me.

"How are you in school"she asked."fine"I said lookng out the window. "You wanna go on online schooling"some how she knew what's going on in school. I nodded in response. "Omg I forgot"she said that scared the crap out me."what?"I said looking at me.she laughed at my face expression and said"where going to the carnival today"she said.it really cheered me up."when are we going and can I bring my friend"I said excitedly. She giggled. "Were going right now and yes you can"she said."I'm just going to get flora and her friends, than I'm getting Jeanette okay"she said.I nodded.

We picked my friend Carrie up and flora and her friends Britney and her twin Brianna. We all satbin the back seat.I was surprised that we all can fit in here.Next was Jeanette she was at the set of sam and cat studing her role.We met her at the front of the building."hey guys"she said."hey"we all said in unison.I forgot about the accident once we started seeing lots of roller coasters and we hear people screaming and having fun.Ariana parked the car and we got out of the car.Me and my friend raced to the entrance. We had to wait for the really slow old people to come."Jeanette mcCurdy and Ariana Grande come on already your not old"I yelled.they laughed and kept walking.They finally catched up with us."finally it took you like forever"said flora.we laughed. "Can we go on the ffairest wheel"I said."yah"Jeanette said.me and Carrie ran to the fairest wheel and stood in line.it wasn't long.we got on and it started to go up."it must be really fun to be adopted by Ariana and Jeanette"Carrie said."yeah"I said.we talked about alot of stuff like songs and school and me on online school and flora. When the ride ended we went on the sea of monsters it was a new ride.we all got on and put on our watersuits.It first went slow but once it gout to a tunnel it went faster.The tunnel had monsters and there where real fish swimming in the huge fish tank in the tunnel as soon as the tunnel ended we saw this cliff, it stop."oh my god this so fricking awesome"said Carrie.The ride started to move again.it dropped down the cliff as faster as it can and we realized we were falling down a waterfall. I screamed in fear as I covered my eyes. 10minutes later I felt it stop but I had my eyes closed to make sure."Ashley it's over"flora said.I opened it slowy and looked at everyone who was getting out the ride."oh"I said in embarrassment.I just embarass myself in front of my idol and my mom, Ariana Grande. We were just about to leave when fans start to come ."omg can I get your autograph"one girl said."can we take a selfie"a girl said. Ariana and Jeannette toom pictures and sefie and autographs with them.We got into the car and jeannete started driving. "Ariana"Carrie said."yeah"she looked at us."me and floras friends are going to sleepover tonight is that ok"she said."yeah"I smiled. We got home and our friends awed at how huge are house was from the inside and out.we ran to our rooms and started talking and watching movies after that we where worn out, so we laid down on our beds, Carrie is sleeping in my sleeping bag."Ash how come we forgot to invite Avery she gonna be mad"she said."we don't have to tell her we had fun with out her"I said.

We all drifted to sleep into dreamland.

Hey guys comment vote or follow

I'll update soon (: