chapter 21-Awesomeness TV

Flora's POV.

I woke up with my head on Ashley lap and ariana on the chair, liz sleep on the floor and Jeanette also on the floor.I quietly got up and tip toed into the music room.I start to sing a song, I was practicing. I start to play the piano.

Here I am again, the same old situation

Why does the guy thing have to be so complicated?

I should've played it cool, instead I made a fool

Oh, the things I do'Cause I'm young and I'm dumb

I do stupid things when it comes to love

And even if I always end up crying

Well, you can't blame a girl for trying

No, you can't blame a girl for trying

I should've shut my mouth, I could've kept it quiet

I might have freaked him out 'cause I was so excited

But I just couldn't wait, I took a leap of faith

Oh, the things I say'Cause I'm young and I'm dumb

I do stupid things when it comes to love

And even if I always end up crying

Well, you can't blame a girl for trying

No, you can't blame a girl for trying

And I think sometimes I tend to be my own worst enemy

And maybe someday I'm gonna catch a shooting star falling out of the blue

Do what I do,And just as I'm giving up, my heart is palpitating

Here comes another one and it's so intoxicating

Being where I've been I know that in the end

I'll do it all again

'Cause I'm young and I'm dumb

I do stupid things when it comes to love

And even if I always end up crying

Well, love will find me, there ain't no denying

That you can't blame a girl for trying

No, you can't blame a girl for trying

-End-

--------------

I stopped singing and wrote the song in my song book I had other songs I wrote in.I got up and walked to my room.I heard Ariana and everyone else downstairs, I put on my red dress and black jacket (the outfit from girl meets world) and shoes then went downstairs.everyone was ready and I didn't noticed, we went into the limo, cause I had go on awesomeness tv.we arrived at the Nickelodeon building and walked in Ashley was wearing short shorts and a black crop top and a hat she also was wearing hipster glasses.we walked in and they greeted us by a simple hello.and we had to wait until the show started.I start to study my lines on the script, so did Ashley. "3.2.1 "the camera guy says.

Both:hi

Ashley:I'm Ashley

Flora:I'm flora

Both:and this is awesomeness tv

Flora:so you might know us from living with Ariana

Ashley:(Ashley nods her head)

Flora:Ashley did you know how many pranks in the world?

Ashley:no, I say a 1000

Flora:well lets see

They showed a random guy doing pranks in one day and then on the last prank the old lady slipped on a banana, but the guy helped her up"I'm really sorry ma'am"he said helping her up but then the lady slapped him on his face.

Ashley:well that lady turned out to be his mother(Ashley says in a whisper)

Flora:okay do you wanna see me beat Terry the tomboy at a eating race, I let Terry the tomboy pick which food she we will eat and maybe I should've not, you'll see why.

It showed flora and Terry at a table in Terry's kitchen. "Okay here it is"she brought out pizza with chopped up pickles and melted cheese on it."oh my gosh, Terry I can't eat that"flora said in surprise."well it's an eating race ain't"she said.the race start."ready set go"they started eating. Terry ended up winning and flora only ate three slices of pizza.

They ended the show by saying.

Both:okay we hope you had a great time, bye!!!

And they waved."3, 2, 1 cut"and the show was over.

Flora's POV.

"Ash I'm totally going to throw up from eating that pizza"I said.the girl that played terry just laughed. I rolled my eyes and ran to the bathroom. When I came back, it was time to vo.we got our stuff and went into the limo back home.ariana was at the set of sam and cat."hey driver...or whatever your name is-"he cut me off."it's Kevin"he said."yeah yeah...um can you take us to kayleigh's and haylee's place"I said and he gladly nodded. He drive and when we got there I ring the door bell and there mom answered it."oh are people friends again? "I rolled my eyes and kayleigh came downstairs with a smile on her face."hey "she said.we waved."you wanna come to our house"Ashley asked."sorry I can't it's just me and my sister has dance class"she said.then she hugged us and left.we walked back to the limo and went home.we played some games and got pizza. I heard the doorbell ring."coming"I said and opened the door.I dropped my pizza in shock at what I saw "Nora?"(btw here bigger sister is named Nora.)

--------------------

Hey I went to the zoo, it was fun, the song in the story is called can't blame a girl for trying, by Sabrina carpenter.

How was your day?

Mine was great!

Please comment and vote