chapter 30-photoshoots (last chapter)

Flora's POV.

I woke up and she Ashley still asleep, I went out of bed and went downstairs to find Ariana making breakfast. She walked over and hugged me, I hugged back."go wake Ashley up the I have a interview today and then the photoshoot"she said.I went upstairs and wake up Ashley.she would wake up.I went into the bathroom and got some water and poured it on Ashley. "Hey "she said."we have a photoshoot today I'm guessing you forgot"I said.she groaned and got up.I went to get ready I put on leggings over dark short shorts and a purple croptop and beanie, and combat boot.I put make up on and curled my hair.then went downstairs for breakfast.we ate and had to go to the interview.Me and Ashley just stand around while the interview started and ended.We had to go to the photoshoot.we got there and I went to my dressing room to do make up and went to find my friends. They come to me smiling.Avery wearing a pink dress with bows and heels her hair Iis straight, carrie wearing a black mini dress that reach her thigh and black heels and her hair was curled and in a long ponytail. Haylee in a black croptop and matching skirt with her hair straight and kayleigh wear a mini skirt with a croptop and her hair in a long braid down to her back.they all had their on style.We start to take separate pictures.me, Ashley, haylee, kayleigh, Carrie and then Avery. Then haylee and kayleigh, me Ashley and Carrie and Avery. Then we took five group pictures and went to take a break. I went into my dressing room and closed the door."hey flora"I heard a voice. I turn around to find a guy standing next me."who are you"I said."I'm Dustin and your coming with me"he said."why?"I said.he rolled his eyes."you give me money and I'll take you back home"he said and grabbed me.his hand covered my mouth and he picked me up carrying me out of the window he came from."let me go"I said struggling to get out but he tightened his grip and I was stuck in his arms.I was getting kidnapped and no one know's.He put me in a van and started to drive.I'm probably not going see Ariana again. I thought. He drive , I climb in the front seat and he lost control of the van.I her a car and I hit my head on something hard which I think was glass and black out...

Ariana's POV.

We were driving looking for flora when I see a car that crashed into the van.I stop my car and walk over to the van and call 911.I look to see a guy and flora.I gasped and pull her out.She had glas in her hand and her leg.She was still breathing. I pulled her into me and hugged her.the ambulance came and took her.I went back to my car and followed them to the hospital. They rushed her in and I wait in the waiting room.I call her friends and mine to come.They came in and asking me questions."I found flora and they said she's asleep but won't wake up"I said."did they say any thing else"said Jeanette. "Yeah they said she has a broken leg and her left arm.they wouldn't tell the other stuff"I said sadly.we all sat and waited."flora's family"her doctor says.we stood up and walked behind him.he walk us into a room and we see her laying in bed.Her hair was dark blonde than usual and her skin was paler And she had wires all over her body.I touched her hand and it was cold as ice, it wasn't warm at all.tears fell down my cheek."please don't die"I whisper into her.Everyone was quiet.we sat down and waited for her to wake up but it seems like the more we wait the less she wakes up.Elizabeth was calming me down as I cried."why won't she wake up."I said."lets go get something to eat"said Avery and we all walked.

Flora's POV.

I couldn't feel anything or say anything.I heard them talking.I try to open my eyes but it was to hard.I don't remember anyone that's talking all I remember was the car that hit me and me being kidnapped. I have no idea what's going on.I hear the voices again as they come back in my room.I open my eyes to find everyone staring at me.I look around and don't remember anyone at all."flora do you remember me?"I hear a girl that looked like she was in her 20's.She had light brown hair and tan skin.I shook my hear as a no and the girl crys again. The doctor comes in and see that I'm awake."she can go in 20 minutes and her memory will come back in two months you just have to show her thing she likes and stuff she would remember"he says and they nodded.I don't know what's happening or what happened to me but I think I remember the brown hair girl that was crying and I suddenly knew her name."Ariana what happened I don't remember"I said holding her hand.Everyone turned to look at me in shock. "Um..did I say something wrong?"I said."no.you know my name "she said and I nod."do you remember anything else"she said."no all I remember is being kidnapped by some guy that wants your money?"I said.After a while they started talking to me and telling me stuff I might remember but it just didn't work."my leg hurts"I say rubbing it."the doctor gave you medicine for your leg"she my mom.it was time to go and I had a cast on my leg and arm.I start to walk on the crutches. But then I changed my mind."I don't want to walk on the crutches"I whined and ariana pick me up in her arms as one of the other girls held my crutches.

~~~

We got home and Ashley I'm guessing was my older sister, showed me hers and mine room.I felt like this was all new to me and I don't know where everything is.everyone else was still here and fifth harmony came and yes I remember fifth harmony but I didn't say anything. We watched a movie and ate popcorn. I was sitting on dinah's lap and was tired."Dinah can you carry me to bed"I said.they all looked at me like they did in the hospital. "You remember my name?"she said."yep and Camila, Ally and Lauren and normani"I said and they all smiled.Dinah happily took me upstairs and laid me on my bed, I was half way asleep.

~~~~~

I woke up having a headache.I sat on the edge of the bed.Remembering everyone and what happened.I smiled, I wanted to pretend that I still lost my memory.I hopped to Ariana's room and see her asleep with headphones in her ear.I took them off and grabbed a water balloon full of water."wake up"I screamed and poured the water all over her, she jolted up and looked at me.I laughed."what was that for?"she say."to wake you up"I said.We went downstairs and everyone was asleep. Me and ariana start to cook breakfast for everyone. I hear Ashley and the grandenators wake up and come into the kitchen. "Hey flora do you remember somethings"said avery."no but I know you guys are my best friends"I say and they hugged me.every else woke up and we ate breakfast. "What are going to do today"said Carrie. "Lets go to the mall"I said."okay"we all went to the mall and bought some stuff.I decided to change my room and throw out my old clothes I don't need.I bought new clothes and purple and blue paint, I got a fifth harmony poster that says BO$$ on it with them on it and I got makeup and shoes.I got new headphones and a iPad, the new computer, new phone case and a new song book to write my songs in.Ashley got a lot of stuff also and my friends did too.I decided to tell them I got my memory back.we all sat in starbucks and talked."hey guys guess what?"I said.Avery's eyes light up"you got your memory back"she yelled and I nod because she was reading my mind.Everyone hugged me."hey flora since me and Jeanette are doing the premiere of the last to episodes of sam and cat would you like to be in it."she say.now my eyes light up."yes"I said loudly."okay"she said.we all talked and order coffee and hot chocolate. After I got my hot chocolate we went into the arcade.I start to drink my hot chocolate and it taste weird. I spit it out all over kayleigh's shirt and everyone laughed. "What's in my drink"I said and avery laughed."it's eggs and milk in it, we asked the people who work there to put it in your drink"they say laughing."Lauren and dinah already got their revenge"avery said."Avery"I yelled and start chasing her and she hide behind Ariana. I rolled my eyes and sat down in a chair and she stick her tongue out at me and I did the same.we decided to go home and put the stuff in my room and Ashley's.when we got there I see Ariana's mom and dad.They gave me and Ashley a hug and then Ariana.we put the stuff in our room and I spent the whole time painting and cleaning out my closet.it was already 8:40 and I juat got done .Ariana's parents are staying the night in the guess room.I lay in my room and fell asleep. Me and my band will be going to a concert with Ariana and fifth harmony in 6month's and I'm happy to tell the fans our group name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey thus was long and plz comment and vote or follow. If your reading my other storys I will be updating soon and do you guys want a sequel or not to this story and if I do write it then it will be on a Saturday. And this is the last chapter so no more updates for this book.sorry for the late update and hope you had a nice day.

Quote-

You can't live your life through the past, live your happiness through the present.

Family isn't just until 18 you know? You need them you whole life.

I wrote two quotes and I need comments on the sequel (: