Chapter 1

Im going to be late... This is bad.

I quickly put on my socks, 7:56
I did my hair, 7:59
I put on my shoes and ran out of the door. 8:00

Im late... That's great.

I ran to school, but I stopped at the doors. I used my powers, and by a split second, I looked at my watch, 7:34. Nailed it.

I walked to class to only see that I was there early. I looked out the window and saw a girl with two other girls beside her.... And a group of boys behind her. I rolled my eyes, typical Aria. I looked back to the front of the classroom and saw the board.

Test day!!

Test day? Again? I walked over to the bored quietly, without other students noticing.

•Math
•Reading
•Writing
•Social Studies/ History (idk)
•Science

Oh, 5 tests today huh? I walked back to my desk with a blank expression. Might as well study. As I pulled out my book, I heard more students come in, and some whispers.

St1:" Why is Cina always alone?"

St2:" its probably because nobody wants an emotionless friend!"

St1:" shh! She might hear you."

I returned to reading my book, soon the teacher came in and class started.

Timeskip

Class went by quick, as I walked thought the hallway to my locker, I heard Aria's friends whisper.

"Did you hear about the new student?"

"Yes! I heard he's cute!"

They suddenly stop talking due to my presence. One of her friends pointed at me and said something to her friend. They both laughed at me. I kept walking to my next class, completely ignoring them. I wonder who is the new student? Ill figure it out when he's actually here.

Most likely another annoying dude. Like most, clinging to Aria. I continued to walk to my next class getting closer. I finally got to class and tried twisting the door open. Great. Locked. I made a deep sigh and sweared under my breath. The teacher always locks the door for students that are late when class starts. What a pain.

"Hello."

I heard a voice say behind me. I turn around and see a guy. I've never seen him before... Those eyes... one teal eye and one brown eye? "I'm new here. Is this Math?" He asked me with a slight grin. I kept the same usual expression on my face and came out to say, "Yep."

Did I actually talk to someone? "Thanks! Oh I'm Owen. Your name?" He said holding his hand out. I stared at his hand with blank face. I looked up to his face. "Cina." Darn... talked again. I never shook his hand. He smiled awkwardly and brought his hand back to scratch the back of his black haired head. He made a small laugh that made my heart flutter. What is this.... feeling?

Suddenly, I felt a push onto my shoulder. I looked back to see Aria and her two 'BFF's', Mia and Kaylee stand around Owen.

"Like, Oh my gosh! What's your name?" Mia said trying to flip her short hair.

"You are soooo cu--" before Kaylee could continue, Aria pushed her two friends out if the way and stood in front of him. She played with her blonde hair "Hey, I'm Aria. What's your name, cute thing?" Aria said before a flirty giggle.

Owen walked past her and up to me. "So how about--" before he could continue I started walking away. He grinned and started following not to far behind.

Aria and her friends stared at us. "I will get you back Cina Derlo." Aria mumbled under her breath and sashayed away with her friends.