Chapter 4

I turned back around and tried to focus on the lesson, he tapped my shoulder again, and I turned around, a bit annoyed." My name's Alex." He greeted. I stared at him blankly, and turned around. I heard him sigh before focusing on the lesson.

Le Timeskip

I walked out if the classroom room quietly, almost impossible for them to know I was there. As I turned to the corner, Alex stood in front of me. How the heck did he get there that fast?"let me start again." He looked at me with a smile, I nodded my head." Hi, I'm Alex Volman and I'm new here." He stated. Are Owen and him brothers? I looked at his hand, ready for a handshake. Once again, I only looked at it. He laughed a little, a laughter like Owen's. It made my heart skip a beat. Thump thump.

I walked away from him, going to my next class, I looked down not knowing where I was headed, until I hit something. "Oof." I exclaimed quietly. I looked up to see the person was Owen." Hey Cina." He said as he helped me up. Our hands touched and it felt like electricity. Thump.

"So your name is Cina." Alex started. I nodded my head slowly.

The boys then looked at each other and smiled." As usual, you were late again, weren't you?" Owen asked." I wasn't late, I was just... Exploring, as you call it." Alex replied. Owen grinned."

Just then, Aria, Mia, and Kaylee pushed me out of the way. Immediately standing in front of Owen and Alex.

" Hey boys!" Aria said while giggling, I mentally rolled my eyes. Mia walked behind Alex and grabbed his arm." Hey there." She said cutely. I almost gagged as Kaylee stood behind Mia and pushed her out of the way, having Alex to herself. Alex quickly pulled out his arm standing beside me." Its like a hoard." He whispered in my ear. I nodded silently in agreement, and blushed slightly, knowing he was very close to my face.

I was about to leave the scene, as it was causing to much attention in the hallways. Aria stood in front of Owen, who had a bit of a jealous face, and held his uniform, he pulled her hand out, applying a little bit of force. And walked to Alex and me.

" Lets go." He stated seriously. The three of us then start heading to class with the devil and her minions following. I was still curious about Owen and Alex being brothers, and I coups help but ask." So are you two brothers?" I asked quietly. " Yep!" They both say in unison with a big smile on their faces. I nodded my head in understanding. We walked in class, including the girls, and they specially saved a spot for the brothers. But instead, Owen sat at my left side while Alex at my right.

I can feel, Aria and her minions glare holes in my head, but I ignored it. The girls then moved seats. Aria sitting in front of me, clearly in Owen's and Alex's sight. Mia sat beside Owen, and Kaylee sat beside Alex. I sighed.

The teacher walked in and class started.

Honestly, while class, Aria acted like she was "queen", making sure Owen and Alex notice her. And Mia and Kaylee trying to grab their attention. This is getting annoying. But its fun seeing them try. I mentally laughed. They try too hard.

Throughout the lesson, the boys try and talk to me, but I ignore them. I just don't get how they are so nice to me though. Aria turned around to look-or rather glare at me, during class. Gosh, such a devil, I'm trying to focus here you overrated diva.

You have no idea how much your are making me angry, Cina Derlo. They will be mine. Aria thought gritting her teeth and clenching her fists.