Chapter 13

I look at him surprised, but still with a calm face. "Cina... I know it's weird for someone to have powers. But I love being friends with you and I hope you--"

Before he could continue, I tackled him into a hug, jumping off the bed.

"I have something to tell you too." I say holding onto him tighter. "I have a power too... and I can never have proof of it..." I then stand up and so did he.

"I am a Timetraveler" I say looking at him in the eye. Owen's straight face suddenly went into a small smile. "I believe you. You are, Cina, afterall..."

He put a hand my head and pat. "I'll see you at six." As he opened the door I realized something.

"Wait! I fed you dog food! Will you be ok?" He turned around and made his signature smile. "Of course! When I am an animal, I get to eat any food that animal eats. It just sometimes tastes kind of gross for me."

I sighed of relief. "Bye!" He then closed the door. I sighed and fell onto my bed blushing to death. "I told. I told. I told. I told. Will he tell anybody? Ahhh. He probably is... why do I trust him so much." I got up and sighed.

I went to my closet and realized... I had...

No. Fancy. Clothes.

"How much do I have right now?" I look into my wallet that was on the coffee table. "250... Ok I think I have enough to go to a shop." I Get dressed into a black tank tip and a white turtle neck and some light jeans.

I went over to a silver small container and open it to find a hair clip. I pull out my usual black clip and stick it in my white hair. I grab a small bag and put my wallet in. I grab my key and walk out of the door, locking it behind me.

I walk to the subway stop. And wait for the next one

"Next train arriving in 5 minutes. Stopping at, twoincarves, Blackwall street, and main street- 8."

I should probably go to twoincarves. Lots of people but great clothing shops.

The train finally arrives and I walk in with about 10 people. I rode in the subway all the way to twoincarves. 50 minutes away... I sigh bordely.

Later-

"Doors opening for Twoincarves."

I heard a voice say. I get up from the seat and walk out with all the people. I walk up the stairs and face tons of people walking back and forth. I walk through all the people looking for a dress shop.

I look left and right. I finally see a shop to my left. I get out of the crowd quickly and enter the store.

I look around. Only around 8 people in here...  I walk to the dress racks and look through... I need something simple...

 I need something simple

No...

No way

No way...
I'm starting to give up... I sigh and look at one more dress...

This one looks pretty...

I taken it off the hanger and look at the price

I taken it off the hanger and look at the price. 189 dollars... That's why there are only 8 people are in here, huh? I shrug and bring it to pay up front. 

After the dress was bought I started walking home.

"Hello~." I heard a voice say next to me. I look to my right and see Alex.

"Oh hi, Alex." I said casually. "Guess what!" Alex said happily. "Hm?" I ask staring at my dress thinking of the date. "I got a new job!" He says.

"That's cool." I say ignoring him. He stops as I walk away. Alex shrugged.

I get "home" and dust off my dress staring at it.

"I'm going on a date..." I say pinching the fabric.