Chapter 14

5:48...
My dress is on. I keep my black clip in my hair. I'm nervous... not about the date but that he knows my secret... what if he tells?

I sigh deeply. I trust him...

I finally hear a knock at my door. Thump. I walk to the door and open it. I see Owen standing in front of me with a suit. I blushed quickly.

"Ready?" He asked. "S-Sure." I say as we walk out and I lock the door behind me. "Where is The Olive garden?" I ask Owen slightly.  "Twoincarves." He answered me with a smile as we waited for the subway.

"Youlookbeautiful." Owen says quickly looking away blushing. I look at Owen and make a light blush. "You too." I say deep in thought.

Owen started laughing. "Wha--" I realized that I called him beautiful. I giggled quietly. "You're Funny, Cina." Owen says looking at you in the eye.

Before I know it, One of his left hand is my cheek. He starts pulling my face closer to his and....

"Subway for TWOINCARVES arriving." The speaker said loudly. You both quickly moved away from each other blushing madly. The subway stopped and the doors opened we both walked inside with only a couple of people.

We both sat. I look down at my right hand and Owen holding it. Does he even know? I quickly turn red.

On the way there, I see Owen on his phone. I take a quick peek and see was on Ebay looking for... S phones? He was serious?

40 minutes later the subway stopped.

"Doors opening for, Twoincarves" The speaker said simply. We both got off the subway and walked up the steps into town. Tons of people walking back for.

It was getting late so there were lights all over. I look at all the bright lights with a shine in my eyes. It's so--

"Um, are you ok?" Owen says waving a hand in front of my eyes getting me out of thought.

"Y-Yea... It's just..." I started. Owen waited for me to continue as we walked the crowded sidewalk.

"When I was young and my parents were... still with me... They took me to see a concert here... I was 3. That was the last time I've been here at night." I stated.

Owen looked at me in the eye and smiled and nodded.

He understands...

We both finally arrive at the front of the Olive Garden. We both then enter inside and we are greeted by an employee.
"Hello. How many in your party?" The lady asks kindly. "Two." Owen says first. "Perfect! There is one more table for two people!" The lady says.

"Please follow me then." She says. She then leads you both to a table not around too many people. Under a dim light. Perfect. I really needed this. I smile to myself as we both sit down. I pick up the menu.

"Wow! I've never been to a restaurant since I was three!" I say happily looking over everything on the menu. I can tell Owen enjoyed seeing me so happy. "Hmm... what do you think sounds good?" Owen asks me as I look shocked over everything on the menu.

"I can't decide." I say casually still looking. "Well, what kind of food pleasures you?" Owen asks. "What?" I ask tilting my head.

"You know stuff like, Seafood, pastas, chicken, meat, soup. That stuff." Owen tells me with a slight grin. "Well, I have no idea." I tell him looking up from my menu.

"How about I start you off with soup. And I will buy more things you are interested in." Owen says. Your eyes go wide. "Owen! That would be a lot of money though!" You remind him. "Well, it's worth it when I'm helping you find favorite things, right?" He asks with a bigger grin.

I sigh. "Alright. Start me off with soup then."
The waiter finally comes. I look at Owen and see his eyes glowing dark at the waiter.

"Owen? Cina?" The waiter asks. I look up from the menu and see...

Alex!