Little Miss Perfect and Mr. Handsome Jerk

Please enjoy this story,it gets better every chapter.DO NOT PLAGIARIZE OR YOUR CONSCIENCE WILL KILL YOU WAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 😈😈😈 (Okay,okay...)

(/=slash not or)

This is all squeezed up-and down-from my imaginations and fantasies.Though some parts here are true.You can try and find out which part. Just. Enjoy!

1)Kim Halin Ri/Lin Ri/Halin

"The Little Miss Perfect/IamBetterThanKyungsoo"

Hi! I'm Halin.

You see. Life as a daughter of the President of one of the richest and most famous Investment Company-HALIN-in Korea is pretty uh,disastrous. And that doesn't even cover it.

You can add a very beautiful face from your mother add some hell genius brain from your father and BOOM!!! Combine talents from your unknown ancestors. It will make you hate genetics.

TADA!

You get to be little miss perfect.

Nope.

You get to be chased by boys all around the Campus.

You get to find your locker stuffed with love letters and roses in your car in the morning at school thinking where you can place them now. But there's always this thing called the 'silver lining'.

There is always a silver lining.

You get to have your own group of happiness.

Three of them in the group are your childhood friends. Kim Minseok, Kim Jongin and Kim Joonmyeon and together with the Star Section,the forever best friends.

Happiness,easily relates to craziness when you talk about the famous Star Section.

Anyways,its fun.

But you wanna what's even more fun? Oho,its when the media is after you like some crazy bunch of monkeys eating eagle trying to plant seeds on rock.

Yep,I don't know,I didn't get it too.

2) Do Kyungsoo/D.O./Kyungsoo

"Mr. Handsome...Jerk/IamTheBestandIamtheCoolestHalinSoFaceIt''

The son of the of the most famous and one of the richest Investment Company in Korea as well,its Shinhwa,he is the son of the President of Shinhwa, competing with HALIN Company in charge of the investments in Korea.

He's not interested into anyone at all...at first.

He has trust issues mainly to girls but managed to have friends.

His girl-space-friends?The Kim sisters only. Other friends? This 11 other guys who are as talented and as rich as him. And he has this thing about girls since 7th grade never to trust them again that is his non-valid reason why he hates most of them.