Teddy Baozi.

DO's POV

*back when they fell to the ground

Its really hard making a girl to ride a damn Ferrari this days. You could invite her,offer her, irritate her and. You would have to chase her. Yes,HER....her name is Halin Ri.

If it was a fangirl,that person would literally dash inside my car and die.

But if we talk about Halin,she would rather die than dash inside my car.

Its my fault anyways...we always fight. And she starts it. Like the childish girl she is.

I would'nt want Suho's Father have a bad impression of me. His father is Korea's President. And of course Halin's parents would kill me if something bad happens to their youngest. And is she thinking? Its late and she's an heir to a large company. And there are many person out there that could take advantage of this moment when no one hundred guards are around for her. She can't be just walking this late.

"Gotcha.." I smiled in victory as i caught Halin. She almost slammed face first at the ground so i rotated us and i fell to the floor holding Halin by the waist and she's sitting on top of me.

She tried to stand up. And i probably won't catch her again if she starts running around the second time. She's fast for a girl. And a lifetime training of martial arts helped. Like a lot.

I held her wrist and managed to stand up without letting her go.

I brushed the dust away from my pants and blue blazer uniform still holding her hand. I saw Halin's skirt has a dried leaf and some dust sticking in it so i patted it away.

I looked at her face. She was blushing.....

She looks cute.

I held her waist securely so she won't escape. I'm doing this for her own good. Not that there's something going on with us.

I ignored her whining and held her waist tighter when something moved in the bushes. There is someone out there...And i can feel it.

I let go of her waist when we reached my car. We didnt run that far. But i got to admit. Her waist is soft and she smells sweet like strawberry and it feels wam if my arms are around her....goodness i must look like a pervert right now. Letting go of her waist is a good idea.

When i went inside the car. I looked infront and saw Halin standing there........

She's just standing there.

"You are so stubborn..."I said while inside the car. Is it really hard to ride a car these days?

Is she planning on escaping again?

"I'll just drag you back.."I predicted what she was about to do.

She looked at me intensely like burning a hole through the car's window.

"Halin,its dark,its dangerous to walk,its late,your an heir,your a girl.." I lectured her.

Things might happen. Bad things might happen. And it wouldnt be good if history repeats itself.

Its very hard.

I walked out the car. And grabbed her waist and pushed her lightly to the car's front.

"What are you doing?!" Based on my observation,this girl is 10x more pissed than the usual.

"Are you going to ride the car or not.." I leaned in. This is the only way left.

*Evil smirk.*

"Stop it.." She moves her head to the side.

"Ride the car or i will kiss you.."I teased her.