Brightest Stars

"So we all lead to the decision,follow the majority......,since NONE of us can even make a choice. Then we just follow what fate brings us, FOR SHORT,we follow no ONE." Zyle declares and everyone nods their heads.

"No,the main point is,we ARE going to join,there is NO choice. WE ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE. THERE'S NONE TO CHOOSE FROM." Halin made it clear.

"I really have no idea what to do when the 2 of you disagree to a topic like this." Suho interferes and fixes his hair upward and looked handsome as ever.

"Why are we even arguing about the stupid challenge of these 3 regulars." Raeyn slouches on the couch.

"INDEED." Star section slouched on the couch.

"Yeah,your all stressing too much." Ms. Yoon points out as she sips on her teacup.

"WE ARE NOT DECLINING THE CHALLENGE." Halin emphasizes every word.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH DECLINING IT?" Kyungsoo asks almost shouting.

"Are you two alright?" Sehun tries to calm it.

"Chill....." Kris says.

"KYUNGSOO,WHY DON'T YOU JUST ACCEPT THE OFFER?" Halin asks again,irritatedly.

"This is just a small topic." Kai tried to block the way to where this is going.

"WHY DO YOU NEED TO ACCEPT THE OFFER?" Kyungsoo answered back.

The others are all silent.

"What is wrong with it???" Halin asks.

The 3 brothers remained quiet on the corner together.

Ms. Yoon watches,she can't do anything about it.

The 2 were looking at each other on both ends of the table.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE CHALLENGE,D.O.?" Halin pushes her opinion as she stands up.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU,TRYING TO ACT HEROIC HERE?" D.O. fights back and slams a book in the table.

"KYUNGSOO! IF YOU ARE SO GREAT,WHY NOT JUST ACCEPT IT?!" Halin says again with a different tone of voice.

"I AM GREAT,YOU SAID IT! AND I KNOW WHAT IS THE BEST!!!" DO literally shouted to Halin.

Halin kept quiet for a moment.

"IF YOU ARE THE BEST, THEN WHAT AM I? HOW ABOUT ME?! I SAY,JOIN THE CHALLENGE,WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DISAGREE TO EVERY CHOICE I MAKE!!!???" Halin shouts back.

"Because every choice you make has a flaw!" D.O. said as the whole class stares in silence mouth shut.

"FINE! You don't know how much that hurt!!!IF YOUR THE BEST,have it your way. I STILL SAY,JOIN THE CHALLENGE,I'm out of here." Halin turns around and away from her chair,she wipes away a tear in her left cheek.

*IT WAS AWFULLY SILENT.

.

.

.

"D.O....you know---" Kai was interrupted.

"YES I DO." Kyungso answers with still anger in his voice.

"LEAVE." Kris motions the 3 regulars away.

"NOW OR I'LL KILL YOU." Chanyeol threats.

The 3 scurried to walk away.

"AND NO WORD WILL BE COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTHS ABOUT THIS." Lay added with the scalpel circling in his hands.

The 3 hurried for the exit.

.

.

A MINUTE OF SILENCE.

.

.

"You were a little bit too harsh to the maknae." Xiumin says,starting the conversation gently.

DO bit his lower lip.

"Why did we even went this far about that SMALL topic anyways?" Luhan asks.

"I KNOW." DO fixes his hair and wipes his face in frustration.

"Where do you think,SHE could've gone to?" Ms. Yoon asks.

"I'll go." Kris stands and walks away.

"Please do." Zyle added.

He walked away to find Halin. OR he knows where already.

"D.O. Oppa,not to be rude. But why are you so against her decision about joining?" Raeyn asks.

"You aren't the type to back-out in this things too." Chen says.

"What's wrong,tell us Kyungsoo hyung." Tao asks.

"NOTHING IS WRONG ,IT JUST ALL SEEMS WRONG." DO answers. They were all,CURIOUS-FACES-WHAT-TO-SAY?

"I'll just go for a walk." D.O. stands up and walks to the exit as well.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"What the hell just happened here?" Xiumin exclaimed when it was all silent.

"Oh shut up." Zyle smacks his shoulder.

"Awww!"

"It was really odd." Baekhyun cuddled to Chanyeol.

"Very odd indeed." Chanyeol patted Baekkie's head.

"What is wrong with the challenge? That's a thing that we MUST find out my Children." Ms. Yoon says.

"Yeah,we need to know. Let's take a brief research about EVERYTHING,on those 3 damned regulars." Kai suggests.

"Ne." STAR SECTION ANSWERED.

"We can't be STARs in a Section without our 2 brightest Stars right?" Lay says.

"RIGHT!!!" The STAR Section answered.

They know Halin wouldn't be so eager if those 3 weren't something.

They know Kyungsoo wouldn't be so against it if those 3 weren't something.

Those 3 must be SOMETHING,for 2 deadly people to FIGHT for.

****************************************************************

P.C.V.S.

Follow me too!

Luvyah my readers!

Please continue on supporting!!!

---BAOzyle