Introduce Yourself Part 3 (#lunch time)

Halin's POV

.

I am so screwed right now...

Kyungsoo shutted their mouths up...

Well I won't kiss him anyways.

And why does he need to criticize our COMPANY...

It pissed me off so much i threw more books at him that he simply dodged.

He smirks and says..."Ms. Shortie ran out of ammo?"

"You are so ANNOYING!" I shouted and I chased him around classroom.

I know its childish...but i just want to beat him up so bad and that handsome face of his....wait...

I mean that stupid face of his.
.

.

.

.

.

The whole classroom is noisy minding their own bussinesses

and Sehun is having a conversation with Raeyn and then Lay, Kai,Baek and Chanyeol joined in talking about something wih Kai's Daddy.

I think its when Raeyn sneaked out of the house to go watch movies with some friends and Dad saud no because she got grounded for almost burning the Kitchen when she forgot she was cooking something probably not even edible at all,even if cooked properly.

.

.

She apologized and Kai accepted it so fast...

.

I know Kai has a crush on Raeyn all this years... He just don't let it show...

I know,for he is my childhood friend after all..

.

.

But...

What i know is Sehun is interested to Raeyn Mi too..

But the worst issssss.... Raeyn Mi said she is not interested in those boys but one who is an heir too...

And i dont know who.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Then i can see SOMETHING .....wrong....

Is Sian Mei getting jealous at Kai and Raeyn Mi with that kind of face.......? Hmmmmmmm.

.

I just sat down in my seat and ignored Kyungsoo's life form...

Running around the classroom is kinda pointless now.

.

.

.

.

.

And i'm tired...

"Students please get back to your seat and finish this introduction then tour Sian Mei around school and get this all over with...." I commanded and smiled at Sian Mei.

.

They went back to their seats and Tao was next.

They listened at me...