There Are No Fenguins in North Fole

First of all,OMG, i've gained lots of reads and votes eversince, thank you my readers very much!

My first time thanking all of you! Sincerely, thank you. ^_^
I will keep the inspiration coming.
Chapter is specially dedicated to: NazMel28
Loving all of you always,
-msPineApple

P.C.V.S!
✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

-HALIN-

"Kyungsoo,it doesn't kill you to wear a shirt. Especially if there's a girl lurking around." I hid my face before he caught me scarlet again.

"Your a girl?" Oh fück 'ya all.

"Nope,I'm the President of the LGBT's Organization held by the largets flock of Gays and Lesbian althoughout the world. So preferably,yes,I'm a girl." I pointed out throwing the pillow at him which he gladly dodges missing his inflated airhead by a centimeter.

We were in this Prestige Hotel after he woke up thirty minutes ago feeling all too well for his own sake. He said he was too hot that it had side effects to himself so he fainted. Talk about conceited,huh.

All too well.

"Ms. Little knows how to throw." He picks up the pillow chucking it back to me as it landed straight to my chest plopping me down the king-sized bed.

(•_•)

"Why are we in New York again?" I sighed. (_~_)

"Because I wanted to be here." Ohoh~ Good going there,kiddo.

"And yes,you dragged me with you."

"Halin,you let yourself get dragged. And don't worry,your in safe hands. Shorty." He winked.

Wow. He really treats this as a joke.

I sat up carefully with disbelief raging in my expressionless beautiful face.

"Who is your Father,Kyungsoo?" Let's break it down little by little for Mr. Ego Balls-too-dumb-for-realization-to-strike.

"He is the President of the Shinhwa Company." Exactly. He deadpanned.

"And who is my Father,Kyungsoo?" I held my chin high.

"The President of the Halin Company." Right.

"And now,who are you and me?"

"Their most beloved son and daughter that is heir to their Company." He said as a matter of factly like it didn't even hit a nerve.

Does anything even ring a bell?

"Why? Does it bother you that were in New York?"

"YES! EXACTLY! THE HEIRS OF THE TWO BIGGEST AND MOST NEEDED COMPANIES,MISSING! Doesn't that make a good headline for you?" I exhaled in all stresses I could ever bear to give off.

"Or worse,THE HEIRS OF THE GREATEST ALLIANCED COMPANIES IN ALL OF ASIA HAD RAN AWAY TO START THEIR OWN LIFE." I groaned,that was nature humiliation calling me.

"Wow. You know,you can be a great author and editor. That's if you start learning that headlines doesn't spell that long Ms. Little. Plus. It doesn't hurt you to disobey rules now and then,shortycake." He chuckled putting on a black hoodie to match his ripped jeans. Wow.

"I don't disobey every now and then D.O.,I never disobey at all." I shrugged faceplanting on the heavens' sake pillow for the hundreth time of the day. This hotel is getting comfortable every hour passing.

Plus,its 12:45 and Pacman demands to be fed.

Yes!

I'm talking about myself. Namely,my stomach. I need my most basic human need and probably the most needed possession of the human race all in all.